Reviews for Shame
Hadley Hemingway chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Great to see your words again - you're off to a great start! The mystery and bumpy road has begun...with a very different Bella than we're used to!
roxiegirl chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
So interesting! I think I can see where this is going...love it.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Oh, wow, this Edward is a pretty sad case. I glad that at least one person knows what all he is going through. Can't imagine what he would do if he had no one to confide in. I feel so sorry for him (even if some of this may have been self-induced).

Dying to see what will happen next. Thanks!

Sally
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I was so excited to see a new story of yours. This is definitely a very different, more powerful Bella. She is very intriguing in this first chapter. Can't wait to see what she is up to.

Thanks!

Sally
bonz245 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Very good chapter..thanks.
bluevolvic chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Didn't expect Edward to have such a hard life. He seems to be trying to fix too much alone and its not working out for Guy!
Margaret chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
FanFicFriday sounds good to me ! x x x
basia0105 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Hot damn. Im intrigued. :)
Fiyaaa chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
The one who always fixes everything. Poor guy 3
I'm looking forward to where this is going :)
Have a lovely weekend x x
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
'There is a Light' is one of my favourite and I'm really looking forward to this one as well :)
Brilliant first chapter x
JLalways chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Interesting start...
vivalarye chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Ingesting, he has a wife!
fiercepixie chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Oh no, what does this Bella have in store for Edward? Can't wait to find out!

So far, so intriguingly good!

Thanks for the update
malleelee chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
How many times and how many ways can Edward manage to pull the rabbit out of the hat? When the person you once loved becomes little more than a costly responsibility, how much longer must you hold on.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Fixing things suck cause when you need someonecto fix things...they are not there
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »