Reviews for Shame
Josephine Baker chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Another brilliant story - thank you! Looking forward to reading how E and B interact...
pnkats chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I feel for Edward here. I hate that it seems that Bella is going to destroy him somehow.
pnkats chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Bella doesn't seem very likeable in this story. I am on for the ride though.
theonlykyla chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I'm happy to see you in my inbox again. And, I'm more than enraptured with this pair...

Until next time...
bmthespian chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Another great chapter
flojo03 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
wow he has the weight of the world on his shoulders and it might be about to come crumbling down
Erikajo chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Wow. Depressing. Just like my life. Love it. Nice to read that someone else's problems are worse.
insanemum chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Aha! So they ARE both aware of each other then? I'm presuming Edward was beating off to a Bella fantasy. Am I right?
loulou-29 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Edward is married? Ok, I don't want to like Angela – because I'm Team Bella – but I can't hate her if she has breast cancer and dying :'( So sad for her.

Well, Edward thinks about Bella too – I suppose. I'm wondering if they really have/had something between them or if it's just platonic for now and just attraction.

Thanks for sharing
Sunsetwing chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
It's almost like Bella has some vendetta against him, to out him through this.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Great to see your words again - you're off to a great start! The mystery and bumpy road has begun...with a very different Bella than we're used to!
roxiegirl chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
So interesting! I think I can see where this is it.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Oh, wow, this Edward is a pretty sad case. I glad that at least one person knows what all he is going through. Can't imagine what he would do if he had no one to confide in. I feel so sorry for him (even if some of this may have been self-induced).

Dying to see what will happen next. Thanks!

Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I was so excited to see a new story of yours. This is definitely a very different, more powerful Bella. She is very intriguing in this first chapter. Can't wait to see what she is up to.

bonz245 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013