Reviews for Shame
alli62 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Such an evil Bella. I don't quite know what to do with her. It feels so wrong that way she is humiliating him. I am sure there is a method to your madness. ;)
alisapay1 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
A really good chapter and an insight as to what is happening with these two. Thanks for writing such a great story! Mwah!
HopeStreet chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I am shocked at what Bella has proposed to Edward. She is so cold and definitely lacking compassion.
betsmecullen chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Oh, the many scenarios I've got firing off in my brain right now. Can't wait to see Domella (or would it be Bellatrix?) in action. *sigh* I'll be on the balcony smoking a Virginia Slim, sipping a whiskey sour.

Write on. Update when you can.
FictionFreak95 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
dang. you were right. she IS ruthless. but I likey where you're going, woman. ILY. thanks for bringing us characters we would not otherwise read in this fandom.

xoxoxoxo
blue022 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Wow - so good.
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
This will be one of these story I only read, because I want to see the main character fail and loose everything. A highlight would be Bella will be thrown in front of a bus.

Nice chapter
bmthespian chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Good chapter
Fiyaaa chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Brilliant chapter, looking forward to more x
pnkats chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Boy this Bella is really ruthless and a bitch. Of course Edward is going to give in. I wonder if he will be able to melt her cold heart.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
This is not a great story. I hope there is a part of it yet to be revealed. Looking for to your next update.
msmargo chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
if he will make her suffer? hmmm, this should be interesting...
Moltz chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I'm presuming the master puppeteer is clearly aware of Edward's current state of affairs, due to her proclivity to observe his every move throughout the day. Will his desperation cause him to fall in line with her plan to manipulate his existence? Or will he find a method of his own to get what he has long desired. A fulfilling life where he has no obligation to save another from lifes mistakes.
Can't wait for more!
dlhk chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Ugh. Poor Edward. Bella is heartless. I guess she doesn't know enough about her employees to know what's going on in their lives. But still. My heart break for him.
gorgo67 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This story sound very intriguing.
1,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »