Reviews for Shame
cabal22 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Intrigued, very intrigued!
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Are we going to see a bit of bondage, whips or canes in this one, hmmm? Ok, I'm all strapped in and ready for the ride.
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This looks extremely interesting. And I love your writing and angst. Big angst fan! Can't wait for round two. Did she give Edward the pink slip?
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I'm excited to see a new story from you. Your story, "There Is A Light" is one of my all time favorites! No sucking up here, just the truth! I read it at night before bed on my Kindle, slowly savoring each chapter. That's why you have no reviews from me on that story.
Anyway, Bella here sounds as ruthless as they come! Is the man on the monitor, by any chance, Edward? I'll read and find out...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
You labelled this as a Bella & Angela story. Is this a femmeslash?
Edmazing chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I'm both shocked and in love with the cold, hard feel of Bella. I'm always cheering for strong women... but aside from the hints of lust, she almost doesn't feel "human", you know? She's a corporate machine, or maybe that's just the mode she's set on now. Hmmm. But either way, your words shake me. Wake me up from the haze I've been under. Wow. Great to have you and your words back.

Love you to the moon!
Mel
Sunflower Fran chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Interesting ... Intriguing to say the least.
Motable chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
YES. Excited about this one! (heck, I'm excited about all of your new stories). Great job - can't wait to read what's coming next! I am loving ball-buster Bella.
obsmama chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
"She will save him if he will make her suffer." And I can't wait to watch. Macaroon, I can not with how brilliant your mind is. The imagery is flawless. xoxo
1,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68