Reviews for Shame
cabal22 chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
I can positively say I care...twisted as this tale is it's addictive.
Hope to hear from you again sooner rather than later :)
Thanks
Anita chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Wow! Happy Birthday. and thank you.
Anita chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
I feel so bad for Edward! He is in such a bad situation. I hope he can figure things out. Thank you.
Anita chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I like strong Bella! Thank you.
vampyregirl86 chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
i care! continue on mistress
beckysue999 chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Thrilled to have an update and see more of where this might be going. Endlessly fascinating studies in character and human nature...
hikingurl chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
I'm so glad you got back to this story and I do hope you will continue to update. I can't even begin to guess where it is going, but am looking forward to more. Thanks
shaz308 chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Thanks for the update.
Edmazing chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
This game of theirs is mesmerizing and horrifying all at once. I love it. lol Glad to have you back. You've been missed.

xoxo
Mel
WendyD chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Think I will start from beginning again! Thanks for updating! Woot Woot!
2old4fanfic chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Still reading. I'd like to know how ruthlessella ends up. I like the half dick half duty line
carrie3101 chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Thank you for not giving up on this gorgeous story. I'm not a regular fic reader but boy was I sure stalking your profile for any news. This story is too good to be left undone, and I'm sure it would have been easy for you to decide not to finish it- thank you for not making that choice. This was my favorite chapter to date. I love your characters so much, even Bella, who is becoming more and more human to me with every line.
Annie Butts chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
wow!
I'm sooooo happy this is back :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
I was so excited to find this update in my inbox! Thank you for continuing this story!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
So excited to see you back with this story! I have missed you. So, it looks like Bella is still manipulating everything to her pleasure. Sometimes, I wonder how she sleeps at night. But, there there was that vulnerable scene on her apartment balcony with Jacob. I wonder if Angela shutdown that conversation about fidelity because she has a inkling about Edward's current "arrangement"?

Thanks!