Reviews for Getting the Girl
Herr Regis chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wonderful fairy tale ending!
PS61521 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I liked it shug. I am not the biggest KFP fan but that was very cute! Keep up the good work! I will try to read more of your work. :)
katara-zuko1714 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
awww
Solarsystemex chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Well this was a good story, I'm glad Tigress ended up with Po. But I don't accept LoA for how non canon it's become. Po was a jerk in the episode ''Bride of Po'' he was like Tigress being mean to him in the first film in that episode, COMPLETELY OOC for him.

I don't mean any offense to you or this story, but it's just my opinion. :)
tigress fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I don't mean to hate, but with your topic you could go on and on with many chapters. So I'm just saying that things got too serious too fast. However over all it was a good short story.
tuckeyhunger99 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Great good story
DEC chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Aww that was so cute w
Franjo chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Po and Tigress don't have a crush to each other, because it's TRUE LOVE!
Master BRAVO chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Great story I loved it
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Yeah buddy! Great one shot :) it seems like our friends were really giving our panda hard time on him confessing that he liked Tigress, I mena sure they brought up good points as with the checkers and the sparring but still Po was denying it until though he couldnt handle the barrage of questions or well statements as he turned around with serious and told them straight out emotion that he does have a crush on Tigress, a huge one! But he belives that hes out of her league that she deserves soemone who is more mature who can protect her and such, but oh Po you diss yourself way to much dont you know :( You are the only guy for her you give everything you are the one who saved her from lonieless and brought aweosmeness back into her life :) and even though he thought she wasnt listening in on this confession she indeed was as she had tears falling from her face, as she hated how much Po talked down about himself as she has a crush on him to and she remembered of all the times he was there she liked his childnish and jokes it made her laugh and smile all the time dont you know ;) and he was there when she had nightmares and gave her comfort and held her in his embrace :3 you are the one for her po and Tigress is goign to make sure you know that as she cant stand the thought of you thinking such things and she can tlose you to some other girl, your the only guy for her! And when she entered his room she awoke and without a moments notice she grabbed him by his shoulders and kissed him wiht passion soon breaking away for air :) It's no dream Po as you found out from that cute little nibble to the ear, its reality this is happening the girl of your dreams kissed you and told you she loves you dont jsut stand there wiht your mouth open bud get her in your arms! And thats what he did as he wrapped her up like a gift XD and i have feeling he was goign to cry tears of joy when that ahppened especially when she buried her face in his warm chest :) the tiger needs her dragon and the dragon needs his tiger forever and always!
lunar silver chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
i agree when i saw tigress at the wedding she must have barley controlled her upset chi not to stop the wedding and im sure you saw bride of po where after he said the word jealous tigress almost said yes and after the second no she said you i well i bet she barley stopped herself from saying the word and in between you i but anyway i just want to say love the story and you really know how to write kfp stories
tuxjim chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
T-O-O-O-O-O-O sweet...and just the thing for after dinner (you know, a "dessert" story).

Seripously, though...one more (is that 19 or 20?) of yours on my favorites list. (I'll check the count later.) But seriously, for a moment, I really enjoy your writing, especially the ways you write the situations between Po and Tigress. Serious, funny and loving by turns, and all enjoyable reading, at least for me. And that's why you are on both my 'follow' and 'favorites' lists for authors.

As always, I am looking forward to both the continuations and the new stories.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
zeaeevee chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
awwww... so cute, and a little funny :D
great oneshot