Reviews for Unfinished Business
Firestar9mm chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
...Why aren't there more reviews on this?

I'm with you in the fact that I'm only not a fan of Jessica when she's interacting with or about Clint. In her interactions with others (Bruce being one of them), she is bright, funny, witty, helpful; when she does anything anywhere near Clint, she is whiny, nagging, immature and schizophrenic. What you've done here is a great (and fair to all involved!) interpretation of her inner monologue during the Widow's Ledger; I mean, it's obvious to US that she should leave Clint the hell alone and not mess with things that are deeper than she is (i.e., his complicated relationship with Natasha). I'm not saying Clint and Cherry was a good decision on Clint's part (it was an extraordinarily bad one, and yes, in the court of good relationships, he was at fault and did a lousy thing to her) but come on, Jess-don't ask him to carry your books home after school or plan an archery-themed wedding; to expect that sort of rainbows and unicorns from the man is so completely insensible that it's actually selfish. Nicely done. : )
BettyBackInTheDay chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Another great story. Not a fan of Jess and Clint as a couple, but it was fun to hear her take on the situation. You have an engaging writing style that pulls the reader in from the start and carries through 'til the end. Thanks for writing!