Reviews for Fallen and Hunted
TheMysticalQ chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
If you're still low on ideas, you could always have Black Mist kidnap Yuma to get to Astral and make him realize feelings. That's been done a lot, though I guess that wouldn't work very well since there's been no emotional development at all, and feelings coming out of nowhere would be a little strange. That's about all the advice I could give outside of what the show did.
TheMysticalQ chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
God dang it Astral, tell the boy what happened! He's oddly confident for someone that got his ass handed to him.
TheMysticalQ chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Ooh, I wonder when Black Mist will make his move. But if what you explained previously about Astral's wings being injured, then he must be a pretty fast healer to be able to fly the next day.
TheMysticalQ chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
I have to admit, that's something that I found funny as well when watching the show. It's been quite a while since I've watched it. Though I think there's a slight logic flaw with Astral not noticing he had wings until Yuma pointed them out, since you can usually feel all of your body parts, but overall this was a pretty good chapter.
TheMysticalQ chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Nice cliff-hanger, though I noticed you forgot to capitalize one of your I's.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
Love it ;) love it :3 omg
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Love this story. Even though it's a bit short. I read the first chapter when youstarted back in May of last year. Just found it again and decided to read how far you got. Still loving it. Beautiful. Just waiting for an update. Jyan Ja-Jyan!
CrusoeTheWhiteDragon chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
how about different colored feathers or his memories are shards of light inside of people like number cards or whatever you want to do just an idea for ya love the story your going great! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Sopa back we need signuteres before 19
RandomPeepzC chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
I like how the story is so far. I look forward to reading the next few chapters {WHEN WILL THEY BE POSTED?!}

In refference to your question on how "Angel" Astral is to retrieve his memories, how about if he has to meet 99 people, and recover his memories after helping Yuma help solve their problem(s) or something?
And "Angel Hunter" Dark Mist could, you know, be that guy who intervenes, and purposely puts Yuma/Astral in danger to provoke the other. Just a thought.

Keep up the story! I wanna know what happens next! :D
Emilio chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
YumaxAstral. Confession
A Bell Rose chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
An "odd tug"? I must know what it is!
Shylittlebunny13 chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Close call for Astral! He needs to be more alert. Hope you continue. :)
Zeladious chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Yikes, hope Yuma doesn't get caught up much, otherwise Astral might have a big issue there...
A Bell Rose chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
I fangirled so hard while reading this. Keep this up! Kattobingu!