Reviews for Godrics Hollow
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 9 . 3/21
Ok so i really like and i can't wait for the sequel
yami1997 chapter 9 . 1/22
You left off at a cliffhanger. I hate cliffahangers, but if you hurry up and write the sequel I will love you forever. I like the fact that you turned everyone into snakes. And the fact that you had malfoy be a ferret like in the movie, just makes me laugh. Fred and George are adorable and I want to read about more of them in the future.
Talizora chapter 9 . 1/12
Your summary sucked me in, but Ican't say I enjoyed the story. Would have been nice if it was longer and more was explained.
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
The story does jump around a lot and at times had to reread several paragraphs to figure out what was going on, however, I am intrigued by the plot and since you said that this story is a set up for a sequel...I am looking for the sequel to be posted. I did love the fact that in the end Harry had to be hit over the head with the fact that he was jail-bait in his current position and took steps to remedy it. Thanks for sharing. I await the sequel.
K chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
You can't leave it like that more pleeeeeaaaase
crazzyredhead chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
I do hope that you update soon i enjoy this story and can't wait for more
Amarenima Redwood chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
Short but good.
harryginny9 chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
thanks..fantastic..well done
sassiecassiegirl1234567890 chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
Love it. Can't wait for the sequel.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
good story
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
I like reading your story and I do hope to see your sequel plus I like your idea about de-aging !

Here's an Idea have some become a baby animagi E.G: kitten, phoenix, puppy or wolf cub for Harry or someone else !

The Crimson Mage.