Reviews for Godrics Hollow
Lavonya chapter 9 . 5/14
I LOVE THIS STORY SO DAMN MUCH I'M EXCITED!
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
Please write a sequel!
I LOVE THIS STORY SO DAMN MUCH I'M EXCITED ABOUT IT!
How come you marked it complete when it isn't?!
julesa66 chapter 9 . 1/5
This is another story that I have enjoyed very much. When are you going to do the sequel for this story. I would be very interested in reading it. Please start it soon.
LunarisDraconis chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
Oh I like this
Kagome higurashi chapter 9 . 4/8/2015
Please write some more. What happens next. How do the students react to Harry being a professor.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/21/2015
Sequel soon please... love this story
Alie-yaoi chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
i like
mei101 chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
please update soon! XD
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Ok so i really like and i can't wait for the sequel
yami1997 chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
You left off at a cliffhanger. I hate cliffahangers, but if you hurry up and write the sequel I will love you forever. I like the fact that you turned everyone into snakes. And the fact that you had malfoy be a ferret like in the movie, just makes me laugh. Fred and George are adorable and I want to read about more of them in the future.
Talizora chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Your summary sucked me in, but Ican't say I enjoyed the story. Would have been nice if it was longer and more was explained.
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
The story does jump around a lot and at times had to reread several paragraphs to figure out what was going on, however, I am intrigued by the plot and since you said that this story is a set up for a sequel...I am looking for the sequel to be posted. I did love the fact that in the end Harry had to be hit over the head with the fact that he was jail-bait in his current position and took steps to remedy it. Thanks for sharing. I await the sequel.
K chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
You can't leave it like that more pleeeeeaaaase
crazzyredhead chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
I do hope that you update soon i enjoy this story and can't wait for more
Amarenima Redwood chapter 9 . 11/26/2013