Reviews for Kaijinkotsu no Naruto
Pinkruffrider chapter 3 . 2/19
I hope this starts again or whatever. I want more. I'm too drunk to describe, but as a writer myself, I WANT MORE. *Tips hat, Raises glass.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 2/11
good
The Third Son chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Once again, you amuse me, a Spymaster, Naruto, I have got to say that I have not seen this idea before, but if you do try to continue this story, then I can assure you that many will be pleased.
The Third Son chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
I like that you actually evolved Ebisu's character, because most authors do not. And it annoys me to no end. But, even besides this chapter, everything you have written so far has continued to impress me, and if I were to gauge this story's rating, it would be 8-9 out of 10, the points given because of amazing plot structure, character development and flawless execution of your ideas, the only reason I did not give you a 10 would be because you have not continued...
KuraiArashi14 chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Update
jabbarulez chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Bone blades encased in wind? SUGOI!
DCMatriXHunter chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
good story...wouldn't mind if it started up again
the dark euphie chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
I like it, no I take that back, I love it.
curve-goddess chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Love the concept and overall tempo of the story
Merikatdreams chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
update soon :)
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Just wanted to point something out, right at the start, you wrote axes instead of axis. Also, about halfway through, I think the line "Welp, today was a good day, I guess" was went to start with Well.

Great chapter, I loved the ending and I can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Great chapter, those fight scenes were damn near works of art, beautiful stuff. I also really liked the twist with Ebisu.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Interesting idea, I don't think I''ve ever seen a story with Naruto possessing the Dead Bone Pulse before.
dagfighter95 chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Keep writing man you are an amazing author and this story is phenomenal!
Zweig chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Nice Story!

I have a few requests about your story,

first i have a technique for the Shikotsumyaku. Namely Naruto creating complete skeleton copies of himself and then either trough Puppetry or Fuinjutsu animating them. Imagine Skeleton soldiers made out of Bones hard as steel with the ability to form them into swords or claws. While useless against someone like Orochimaru it would be extremely effective against lower ranked opponents.

second about the pairing please make it a small Harem with: Ino, Haku, Yugito, Tayuya and Karin.

third please let Kimimaro alive, it would be sad for Naruto to have one of his last family members died.

Please use my suggestions and update soon.