Reviews for Unfulfilling the Prophecy
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Good story! How about some more?
Com2meZT chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Very good love the flow and the fact that Tony stood his ground with Ziva.
She still has a lot to explain but you are on point with where she failed to have Tony's back.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Great, emotional story! Sorry it took me so long, you have to be in the mood for angst, ya know?
TivaQuotesAMovie chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
OMG!

I'm crying.. too much for me...

dead!

Love u

Jo
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow. Possibly the most explosive argument I've ever read between them, but you manage to have them make up almost immediately. Amazing.
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Gosh, this was so intense and so *good*. Somehow I'd much rather have something like this on the show than the... ignorance of the whole topic. I loved 'Berlin' and the Tiva hints that came with it but then it all went back to ignoring everything. Probably for the sake of next season but still. My frustration and excitement is slowly but surely turning to annoyance.

So what I'm trying to say here in my overly complicated way is that I love what you've created here. Faved, just like everything else I read from you. :)
John chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Oh please! When a man is in love with a woman, and indications are that the feelings might be mutual...and she sleeps with another guy...He's hurt and he's angry duh!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow intense and excellent job.
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Sorry for the delayed review, but I'm here now. Hi!

First and foremost, I need to get this off my chest... why did you have to make Ducky limp? sad :(

Now, this, this piece, my friend, this is vindictive, it's vicious, fierce, it was getting under my skin, it was cutting my flesh... sorry about the awful metaphore, but it really was. And I loved it because of that. I loved the way you built and demonstrated the entire self-fulfilling-prophecy idea, I thought it was brilliant. You had doubts about this, and you already know what my interpretation is, so I'm not gonna talk about it again, and it's irrelevant anyway, because the point is I loved this regardless. This was so well written, seriously, I'm clapping my hands. *Claps hands*

"You wanted Alone—I'm giving you Alone." ... That one just left me speechless in a puddle of pain.

"She's just a killer, anyway." -and then- "She slams a hand onto Tony's desk..." you know, the hand slamming got to me more than Tony's jab, because it was like... I could feel and hear and see that slam, and its force, and the dramatic effect it had on the atmosphere between them, and it intensified the entire dynamic of the story so much.

"You do not get to be angry for something you knew would happen all along." That, and Tony's reaction, is just why I love your writing. Because you nail these issues when you present both sides and it's just like my own thoughts thrown on screen right there in front of me.

"She clamps a hand to her mouth and cries and hopes he won't notice." *sobs*

And I'm in love with the last segment and the very end in particular, the way she doesn't say, 'yes, we are', but 'yes, that is what I want'. LOVE it. So I'm gonna say nothing else, because we've already established that I like to remain positive :)
Fee4444 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
You are just such an amazing writer. I mean you are really really good. You have captured everything so perfectly and wonderfully, This is really good :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
at least it's a hopeful story there at the end.

And really, I think they need to have a serious talk similar to the one you portray.

Good going!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
[ You wanted Alone—I'm giving you Alone."] Ooh, that really hit hard. I see where your title comes into play here.

[A callous remark to McGee in the break room, meant with all the serious vindictiveness of a person betrayed.

"She's just a killer, anyway."] OOOOOMG, totally uncalled for! Yikes!
["Fine, I'll tell you. You really wanna know what this is about?" he barks the instant he steps through her front door that night.] I actually really love how you go right into it, I can imagine this so well.

['Shaken up' doesn't begin to cover how I feel knowing you take for granted that I'll always be there for you.] This is so bittersweet :'-(

["When you say you'd be there for me, did you mean you'd help me find new meaning in the empty life I now have, or did you mean you'd have my back when I finally had my revenge and would land in trouble as a result of it?"] Wait-wait wait wait-brain usage at near over-capacity. I really love this because now we're wondering "Yeah, he'll be there for her but in what way'. Oooh, I definitely love the way you write!

I can't tell who's on the phone with her, if it's Tony or somehow random Shmeil. Because it's only referred to as 'he'.

Awh, this was magnificently written-you can tell from the length of my review, hah! Well done!
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
You reminded of my Psychology classes!
I can only hope they'll ever discuss this whole thing... Knowing them and the show... Maybe in season 13?
LuluMcGufu chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Great writing - you got all the emotion just right. The end is not quite satisfying , but it is vague in the way in which we've become accustomed on the show. I do like that you skipped the whole anger-about-Adam business. Although I'd feel much like other fanfic writers seem to think Tony wod feel, I think maybe he is more hurt by the "alone" part than the not-really-cheating aspect. Good job!
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Good chapter, I was so annoyed with Ziva,Tony was not bothered that she slept with Adam ( I don't think we have seen the last of him, I am sure he turned up again in the next season as a love interest for Ziva) it just feels like she has tossed those words Tony said to her at the airport (you are not alone) back in his face, if she felt alone when she was in Israel, then why did she not phone him to talk to.