Reviews for The Girl That Could (Dedicated to Angel13)
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
short and sweet just the way i like it
pendulii chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Great read.I don't actually know Angel but I hope whatever probelems she's having,she overcomes luck :-)
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Don't worry, Imperius. I used to be a big flamer back in the day, but I only did so because people bashed. This WAS a good story.
q.t chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
I don't know her.I'm being passionate.
q.t chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Angel13,no matter what that dark barrier is doing to you,you must remember that the people who love you will be on your side and get you through the hurt and pain so your life will become light.Q.T. "When you cried I'd wipe away
all your you'd scream
I'd fight away all your fears.
I held your hand through all
these still have all
of me."
Evanescence-My
Immortal
May God rest his hand upon you.
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Aww! Short but cute! Good job. Though I think it should've been a little longer. Mor sadness on Juri's part. But it's great!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
VERY GOOD ITS TOCHING BUEATIFUL:)
Sage Raven chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
oh jeez...sappy...but...i lyked it!

this was sweet...
nieli chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
thank you! thank you so much for helping kira, she is a very very great and loved friend of mine,

and what you did was beyond words. also, the story was very well writen, keep it up, we can help kira get through,

she is loved so much, and for you to show that to her...God Bless you.

nieli
archforge chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Interesting, interesting, interesting.

Fluffy, is all I can say, but not bad fluff, just the good kind.

It's good to see that a writer understands the ending though, usually someone would write a super kiss that Takato would do, but that isn't reality. A peck on the forehead has the right feeling to the story.

Keep Up the Great Writing!

P.S.

Oh and Angel13, I don't know what kind of crap you have on your plate. I can't say that things will get better. But a word of wisdom from one who has lost many things in the short time of my existence. If you fight, if you hope, if you have the will, if you are strong... You will prevail.

Be the light.
AngelK chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
OMG, Derek, awesome job...wat a story...and dedicated to me...i feel so loved...
Saiyanprincess chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
I really like it.I truly don't know Angel13 ,but whatever has happened I wish her well.
Bluebird161221 chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
I love your and Angels writimg!I didn't know that something was wrong!Oh I hope things get better for her.I love her writing
Reader chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Angsty, yet fluffy at the same time. I liked it, a very good one-shot "Suicidal Juri" fic.
Fiery-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Derek! This was the sweetest thing I have ever read buddy! Aw, I'm so proud of you. That's my pal! Good work and this is so true. I knew I could count on you to make something really good. Now then, should I post that "Who's Line" story? LOL. Anyways, I'll talk to you tonight. That is if I'm not bust reading. But I'll make time.

Luv'n'stuff!

Fiery-chan.

PS: Fiery can whoop your butt Akiyama!