Reviews for You and Me
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I was the previous guest that said to ignore the haters. Forgot to add this is a good story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
lol jealous and upset bmww fans. just ignore them; haters gonna hate.

to the guests (no doubt a bmww fan):
"You need a better reason to pair these 2 up. Matching costumes, super powers and being 'different' stop being the reason once you grow up."
this is for you:
You need a better reason to pair these 2 up. Being opposite, romantic angst, and being 'different because one is a demi-goddess and the other is human' stop being the reason once you grow up."

And the obvious: Bruce Wayne makes Batman iconic, and he doesnt fit well with WW.

see the logic? cry more, we know you're jealous and fear the spread of smww. lol
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Very nice. :)
SMF chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Clark is supposed to be Superman, not the other way. Superman is more human than a lot of humans in that he loves us more than we love ourselves. He actually wants to be human. Dont betray the characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
You want Superman to abandon his human side so he can be with WW? Thats sad, cause we already have plenty of alien space gods. Clark Kent makes Superman iconic, and he doesnt fit well with WW.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
So you basically want to remove what makes Superman special by making him seem alien? He'll always be better than us, but that's because he loves us more than we sometimes love ourselves and he actually wants to be one of us, not because of his powers.
Yul chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I can see Steve Trevor and Trevor Barnes as Diana's love interests before Kal just I can see Lana Lang and Lois Lane as Clark's love interests before Diana. But Diana pursuing Steve Rogers from the Marvel universe makes more sense to me than Diana persuing Bruce Wayne. That aside, glad to see Diana and Kal stop pretending.
phyrephly chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
:D Chapter 2 please...
bcwmh chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wow! Bulls-eye! Very well done. Hope to read more from you. :)
ThanatusX chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Very good and sincere. If anyone in DC just read this...Hope read more stories from you.
MilkSapphire chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Daw. Very sweet! Its true though, they are both oblivious to their love all the time.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Thank you for succinctly putting into words my very thoughts on the weak watered down reasons why some writers and fans feel Superman needs Lois or Diana needs a Steve or Batman. They diminish both heroes and their innate honor and goodness and motivations and heroism by doing that. It's utter BS as you say and weak and cliched and just pandering to try to make Lois or which ever human man more important than they really should be to heroes like Superman and Wonder Woman who ultimately are the best examples of compassion,truth, etc . In the end they are a man and woman and they both are vested in this earth. Is this a one shot or on going?
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Even for Supes and Wondy there comes a moment when you just can't be bothered living through the facade anymore...and now they've reached it.

I agree it gets utterly tiring watching DC try to force them to pretend to be what they're not.

Love this story so far.
Lucendar chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Loved the way you boiled it down to the essentials! Awesome job!
casema chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Now if only DC would stop the BS and pretense. :)

Thanks for adding to the lovely fanfic ship that is Superman and Wonder Woman!