Reviews for Stalker
taang13 chapter 3 . 7/9
they have a P.O box
Joop chapter 2 . 5/27
This is so awesome! I love kickass Ian and vulnerable Anthony. Perfection.
anubisd101 chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
The blue haired bitch
Jug chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
Awesome, loved it!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/28/2013
that was the best Smosh fanfictions ive ever read and it made me tear up so many times
MuffinMaker1 chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
That first one sounds awesome? :3
MuffinMaker1 chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
No! Nononononono! Not her! No! Don't you dare, stupid bitch! (I mean Beth, not the writer...)
Useful chapter 19 . 10/4/2013
Please tell me I'm not the only one who enjoys reading characters getting tortured? No...yeeees? I am? Sadistic?
Soooorry.
However, I enjoyed it, despite the lack of action for my personal favorite Smosh Gamer. He got his moment of glory, don't worry. I wasn't wholly left without him.
Anyways, onwards to stalk your profile and read the next one. Mwahahaha.
hi chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
Uh, hi! I love this story, please go on writing fanfiction, because you're grrrrreat. (also, when I saw you'v written a Young Justice fanfic i died because comics and youtubers are the most important things my life.) So yeah, keep on beign amazing! :)
strawberry4life chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
for some odd reason, i didn't read this before and i'm scolding myself a lot for not... I'm literally on the verge of crying. I have tears in my eyes! super excited to read the rest! :D
Guest chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
I fell like there should have been more ball punching on lasercorn's part. Frank needed a good punch/kick to the nuts.
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
I think it should be right after Anthony and everybody gets out of the hospital, and shows how the deal with the after math of Beth and Frank. I really want to see the lunch time at the hospital!
gopottergo11 chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Well, how about Beth's little sister (since Beth was an Anthony fan, she can be an Ian fan) is extremely angry and upset because Beth is dead. So she blames Ian for it and decides to play a nasty game: she kidnaps him and the little sister (I'm going to say her name's Becky for this example) tells him that he has to choose who gets to be tortured first. And if he doesn't choose, she will kill all of his friends one by one. So Ian chooses and when ever the Smosh team finds the tortured friend, there is always a note that says, "Ian Hecox chose him/her. He might choose you next."

Anthony knows that Ian would never do a thing like that so he gets suspicious.
Also, Becky should be hurting Ian physically at the same time. Long story short, Ian is going to be emotionally and physically broken.

:) There we go!
SmoshPhanGrrl chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Well, maybe Anthony's ex stepdad gets out of prison thanks to a group of people who want both Anthony and Ian, and are willing to spill innocent blood to do just that. But they don't kill, they just harm their friends and family as warnings for them not to piss them off, or they will start killing.
sector1121 chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Frank is out of jail, and Anthony doesn't feel safe anymore. Thing is, Beth faked her death, and Frank knew she'd be coming back. So with the help of the Smosh crew, their family and a few fans, Anthony, Kalel, Ian, and Melanie move to Seattle.
Smosh may or may not die.