Reviews for Her Brothers
Adirondackmommi chapter 1 . 4/16
And what perfect brothers they would be.
Miss SheDevil chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Aw, this is so cute :D I love a happy ending :D Looking forward to reading the sequel!
Miss SheDevil chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Aw, that is so sweet! I love the last line so much! You can never get enough of brotherly, protective love! :D
Jacob is a jerk and I kind of wish they do beat him up!
HeCallsMeDarlin chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Oh, God, that last line got me. "Naw. We're her brothers." Teared up, face split into an insane grin as I got the "feels" feeling...If it wasn't such an amazing line I'd blame my reaction on it being 5:30 in the morning and I haven't slept all night (instead opting to read fanfic for only mere mortals need things such as sleep...) but who am I kidding? It was such a sweet line, and I am a Jasper and Emmett brother moments addict. Especially Jasper, cause he's got that irresistable Southern charm going on, even when he isn't portrayed in a romantic light. But Lord, "We're her brothers..." Be afraid, hormone-crazed teenage boys, be very...afraid.
Eliella45 chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Wow. I have to say, you are an amazing writer. The way you handled all these chapters, not many are able to do it justice, but you did. The characters had depth to them. I didnt like how cool Charlie was about the kiss in Twilight, so, having Carlisle go at him was really nice and I loved the scene where Em, Jazz , Daddy C and Bella are relaxing and bonding together. I had a great time reading this so, thank you for sharing it with us.
AshlenH chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Since if found your writings, starting with this one I have feel in love with your stories. I am also a writer on here and I always come back to your twilight fics. I have read them at least 20 times each in the last year. Thank you so much for continuing. You are amazing, keep up the great work.
GeezerWench chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Ya know, I don't think I've met a woman who, in some way, hasn't had someone cross the line in some way.

I can see where your Bella is coming from. It's embarrassing, humiliating. Shameful. You don't want anyone to know. You feel like it's your fault.

Now, not that I'm defending Charlie, but he's also a product of the "boys will be boys" world. Small towns are especially bad. Being a cop, he would have been exposed to the sexual assault and harassment lectures and meetings. Diversity stuff and all that. (Hell, I was a school bus driver and we had that stuff in our safety meetings.)

And I could understand Charlie's reaction. He wouldn't have thought of it as assault. He knows and likes Jacob. He does not like Edward. Jacob and Bella could have very well given each other kisses when they were little. Along with punches and shoving each other into the dirt.

He didn't know how serious it was to Bella. Part of the reason for that was because Bella didn't tell him, and Jacob was trying to blow it off as "just a little kiss."

He didn't know about Renee's boyfriends.

Like I said, I'm not defending him.

I think they handled it a little better in the movie.
BridieM chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
I'm so pleased she has the Cullens to look after her. Thanks Emily for writing this. I am looking forward to reading the next one...I have 3 other stories on the go...but I love your writing...Till next time. :P
BridieM chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Gee. This story took a turn I wasn't expecting. I am so pleased she is going to trust Carlisle and her brothers. Thanks Emily. :D

I still want to hate on Jerkob. Yes? No? ;P
BridieM chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Emily I thought I should check out the prequels to your new story before I read shield. The first scene here with Charlie has always disturbed me. He is a cop. How would he react if a similar complaint was brought before him by another girl, not his daughter. Can I hate on Jerkob yet? Gotta love Jasper and Emmett. I don't care about the treaty either. Let them vamphandled Jerkob all they like! :D

On another note, haven't we turned on the really beaut weather for you in sydney? My hubby was staying down at Coogee Beach, for work, last week. It didn't stop raining. He took all his workout gear for the beach and the only thing he could do was to have a coffee under an awning watching it p*ssdown rain! Have you developed webbed feet yet?
FABBulousme chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
This is so cool!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Great story!
Narges chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
thank you. nice story :)
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Awesome story! Love the brother's bonding with Bella.
God Bless,