Reviews for Her Brothers
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 3 . 6/30
really liked this story can't wait to read the sequels
Casperace13 chapter 3 . 5/4
I really love this story and it's sequels. I have anxiety and panic attacks, and I find a lot of comfort from them. It helps me feel more "normal" and less crazy.
ilovedobermans chapter 3 . 5/2
Soooo cute when Alice barged in the room! I. Love all the support they give Bella.
ilovedobermans chapter 1 . 5/2
Oohh, lovely! I am so glad Jasper was included,
Adamgerd chapter 1 . 4/7
I liked this story. I liked it for how you managed to turn the cullens from nice people into a bunch of hypocrytical dicks and make it look superficcialy, like they actually care about Bella and are nice. I mean Edward looks at her when she sleeps without her permission and that's completely ok, as well as punching someone in the face. However Jacob kisses her and that's not ok. So hypocritical. Of course what do you expect from a bunch of leeches talking about wolves.
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 3 . 3/7
I love Jasper's and Emmett's protectiveness! This was a great story!
Padfoot258 chapter 3 . 2/20
This is such a great series . I love the unexpected twist and turns and how carlisle and thems protectiveness is portrayed
Spawn chapter 3 . 1/16
Loved how the whole family rallied around Bella and offered her their love and comfort. I really like they way that you write Rosalie, and everyone else for that matter. They're family first and foremost. I loved the mother and daughters bonding time and that Bella and Rosalie are beginning to connect. Basically, I adore this family and how they've all accepted Bella as a part of it. Great job.
Spawn chapter 2 . 1/16
I can't with Charlie. The man has no idea how to be a father. I thought Carlisle was very restrained in dealing with the fool and putting him in his place. Poor Bella must have had a tough childhood with a mother, if you could even call Renee that, who only looked out for herself.

Bella realized that Carlisle and Esme are her parent and wanting to confide in them is a positive step. Loved Emmett punching Jake for Bella. Nice family bonding moment with Bella and the Cullen men, before it was ruined by her nightmare.
Spawn chapter 1 . 1/16
What kind of an ass takes the side of the kid who assaulted his daughter over his own child and totally disregards her feelings? Then the SOB has the nerve to be upset with Bella when she curses out Jake?

That's right Bella, go see your real father, Carlisle. He'll take care of you. Loved how protective Jasper and Emmett are of their youngest sister. I cheered as they carried Jake out of the room.
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 1/9
Edward sucks. Couldn't bear him long enough to finish reading the chapter. Shame too...I like your way to write. You always seem to know when to skip something and when to what not to skip to make it exciting :)

Oh and Rosalies reaction was great! Go, Rosalie!
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 1/9
Oh, please tell me you didn't skip over the explaining. Carlisle reaction would be very interesting...
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 1/9
Aww! The last statement was so adoable :)
misherukuro chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
Alice is soooo funny.
Lauren Saint chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
Haha I love this story! It was very sweet and well written! Poor Bella though, glad she has the Cullens to help her and be a family! :D
Poor Jasper in this chapter though haha Alice and her shopping/clothes obsession *rolls eyes* haha