Reviews for Her Brothers
I really enjoyed this story. It was sad and emotional but you wrote it very maturely and took the issue of abuse seriously. A lot of writers forget this as its just a fictional story, I'm glad you didn't. This was sweet comforting and deeply emotional. Congratulations on writing such a good unique fix. It definitely made me see Jake's kiss in a different light. Great fic, five stars
twiclare chapter 3 . 6/22
Rosalie has finally decided that Bella is worth the effort of getting to know! If things don't improve with her parents Bella will not have too many regrets leaving them behind knowing how families should support each other!
twiclare chapter 2 . 6/22
It's awful that she doesn't feel that her parents will protect her. Renee especially should have been on her guard bringing her boyfriends around a young girl.
Len Stormcrow chapter 3 . 6/10
Awesome ending glad to see Rose and Bella start to better their relationship.
Len Stormcrow chapter 2 . 6/10
Oh boy now we learn the back story.
Len Stormcrow chapter 1 . 6/10
Awesome start I love it.
ms simmons chapter 3 . 6/7
Wish this had really happened loved it
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 5/8
Neat story tangent you've got going here! Thanks for writing!
Adirondackmommi chapter 1 . 4/16
And what perfect brothers they would be.
Miss SheDevil chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Aw, this is so cute :D I love a happy ending :D Looking forward to reading the sequel!
Miss SheDevil chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Aw, that is so sweet! I love the last line so much! You can never get enough of brotherly, protective love! :D
Jacob is a jerk and I kind of wish they do beat him up!
HeCallsMeDarlin chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Oh, God, that last line got me. "Naw. We're her brothers." Teared up, face split into an insane grin as I got the "feels" feeling...If it wasn't such an amazing line I'd blame my reaction on it being 5:30 in the morning and I haven't slept all night (instead opting to read fanfic for only mere mortals need things such as sleep...) but who am I kidding? It was such a sweet line, and I am a Jasper and Emmett brother moments addict. Especially Jasper, cause he's got that irresistable Southern charm going on, even when he isn't portrayed in a romantic light. But Lord, "We're her brothers..." Be afraid, hormone-crazed teenage boys, be very...afraid.
Eliella45 chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Wow. I have to say, you are an amazing writer. The way you handled all these chapters, not many are able to do it justice, but you did. The characters had depth to them. I didnt like how cool Charlie was about the kiss in Twilight, so, having Carlisle go at him was really nice and I loved the scene where Em, Jazz , Daddy C and Bella are relaxing and bonding together. I had a great time reading this so, thank you for sharing it with us.
AshlenH chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Since if found your writings, starting with this one I have feel in love with your stories. I am also a writer on here and I always come back to your twilight fics. I have read them at least 20 times each in the last year. Thank you so much for continuing. You are amazing, keep up the great work.
GeezerWench chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Ya know, I don't think I've met a woman who, in some way, hasn't had someone cross the line in some way.

I can see where your Bella is coming from. It's embarrassing, humiliating. Shameful. You don't want anyone to know. You feel like it's your fault.

Now, not that I'm defending Charlie, but he's also a product of the "boys will be boys" world. Small towns are especially bad. Being a cop, he would have been exposed to the sexual assault and harassment lectures and meetings. Diversity stuff and all that. (Hell, I was a school bus driver and we had that stuff in our safety meetings.)

And I could understand Charlie's reaction. He wouldn't have thought of it as assault. He knows and likes Jacob. He does not like Edward. Jacob and Bella could have very well given each other kisses when they were little. Along with punches and shoving each other into the dirt.

He didn't know how serious it was to Bella. Part of the reason for that was because Bella didn't tell him, and Jacob was trying to blow it off as "just a little kiss."

He didn't know about Renee's boyfriends.

Like I said, I'm not defending him.

I think they handled it a little better in the movie.