Reviews for Her Brothers
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 9/1
alice has a lot of nerve barging in on them like that! no one does that to her and jasper.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 3 . 8/28
Interesting how people see assault. I am glad that Bella has some big brothers around for her.
13yearsagediff chapter 2 . 5/3
Charlie was actually very protective of the cullens. Even in later books he liked them all but edward.
13yearsagediff chapter 1 . 5/3
Charlie loves his daughter very deeply. But otherwise cute and wish this is how it went. I hated Jake in eclipse
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 2 . 3/24
I want to be able to gush sufficiently, but I feel like my thoughts on this chapter can be summed up very simply: Yes. Just yes. I'd never really felt one way or the other towards Charlie until Eclipse when he started to really irritate me. The chapter that this story focuses on- where he laughs after hearing Jacob assaulted Bella- I just wanted someone to smack Charlie. But I think the most frustrating thing of all was that Bella brushed it off so quickly herself. And as soon as Edward started to stand up for her- the only person willing to be angry on her behalf- she tries to redirect the blame on herself. It just... ugh. Another very well-written chapter. I look forward to reviewing the next one!
Camaraderiee chapter 3 . 2/27
This was spectacularly written. (There is one misspelling where it says "pears" instead of "pairs" of jeans, but I'm sorry if you already knew that). I felt for Bella the whole time, but the emotion of the story never got too dramatic or angsty- the humorous parts were so well placed. Thank you, so much
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Okay, so I have to admit. I've never been a huge Twilight fan (I still haven't finished all the books, working on that) but I've already read most of your Twilight stories, and I think I've fallen in love. I'm just going back to review them now, so you'll be hearing plenty from me in due time. But to start with this one... the first one I read:

Like I said, I'm not as well-versed in the Twilightverse as I could be, but I do remember reading this scene in the book (when Jacob essentially forces himself on her) and being irked that it wasn't made out to be more of a big deal. I can't say I was ever super attached to any of our three leads, but I did progressively grow to like Jacob less and less as the love triangle progressed. (And I hate love triangles to start with.) That said, you write very well, and you've brought some much-needed character to Bella. I find her to be quite relatable when you write her, particularly in this first story. I would almost say adding in a history of abuse with Renee's old boyfriends is a little much, but I can accept that it's now setting up later stories, and it does provide a chance to examine her character a little more, so I can't really complain.

Of all the Twilight characters, the side characters have always been leagues more interesting to me than any of the three mains, which is why I'm glad you're stories all seem to feature Emmett, Jasper, and Carlisle so prominently. As much as I like the scene where you step back to talk about various times the members of the Cullen family have all shown their feral side in front of Bella, it did feel a little out of place. The tangent is very interesting, but it is a tangent nonetheless and takes the reader out of the story in a sort of crucial moment. I do like that you added it in, but its placement leaves something to be desired.

And aww... the end is sweet. That's all I really have to say about it.
corteznutterz1 chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
really enjoyed this
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
Very different and very interesting. Liked your characters and their reactions.
Naruisawesome chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
XD I loved that ending bit with Alice throwing Edward's clothes out haha. Great story! Now on to read the sequels! :D
MyladyNancy chapter 3 . 8/18/2016
I am having so much fun reading your work
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
really liked this story can't wait to read the sequels
Casperace13 chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
I really love this story and it's sequels. I have anxiety and panic attacks, and I find a lot of comfort from them. It helps me feel more "normal" and less crazy.
ilovedobermans chapter 3 . 5/2/2016
Soooo cute when Alice barged in the room! I. Love all the support they give Bella.
ilovedobermans chapter 1 . 5/2/2016