Reviews for Slowly Toward Desire
danydanybb chapter 1 . 7/12
Love! :)
That was so pure and lovely, I am awe struck. Thank you 3
Alongsj chapter 1 . 6/17
That just pulled me in. You have such a way with words. Loved this. Tq.
Tsubaki Envy Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/5
I don't care what anyone says this is or of the best one-shots I have ever read this one story could make full blown chapter stories pale in comparison my god the love I have for this story right now why did I just find this on tumblr this should be one of the first stories that show up when I searching for dramione loved the story going to read more by you to see if I fall in love with them as well tomarrow cause I'm kinda tired and if I start now (4:22 am) I won't sleep goodnight
eyupmiss chapter 1 . 6/4
I absolutely loved it :) your writing is amazing
elspethana chapter 1 . 5/31
I've come back to this so many times! Love it...the feeeeeels!
AllstarEms chapter 1 . 5/29
Okay, I loved this. I wish I could give this a better review for you but it's late and I wouldn't be able to say anything comprehensive but I loved this. It was so nice and the writing style was amazing and I loved how it took place over a long period of time and yeah, thanks for sharing!
farinne chapter 1 . 2/1
Just wanted to let you know what an amazing writer you are. Bloody brilliant story-line and awesomely executed! I like your characterization of both Hermione and Draco. The plot was great, too.
Thanks for sharing!
How this story didn't get more love I will never know. Excellent job !
Oh wow. And wow. I can't stop reading I'm obsessed!
dramione143 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Love this.
lisbethsalandrr chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Absolutely beautiful. I'm so in love with this story. Perfect title too.
alifba chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Un bijou. Tout y est : l'humour, l'intensité, le drame, la sensualité. Bref, un bijou.
katmom chapter 1 . 8/19/2015