Reviews for Slowly Toward Desire
Ellae chapter 1 . 4/4
You are an amazing poet
Although I'm extremely unsure as to why this was listed as "humor", I loved it.
thinkswithpen chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I get very little time to read fanfiction since my baby was born but last night, in a time of quiet, I realised I wanted to reread Celestial Navigation. It was so satisfying that I opened your author page to see if I'd read the rest of your work. This morning, miraculously, I had another chance to read and chose this story.

I'm so glad I did.

What you've created here is just beautiful. I know I'll be thinking about it for the rest of the day, if not longer. There is not a bum note in any of the moments. The sex scene is brilliant. I've only ever written one and had to make it a comedy but this is like a lesson in sex scene writing. It's all about the emotion behind the actions and that makes it so much easier to read too. I'm feeling very inspired now but time to actually write probably won't come along for ages.

Thanks so much for this little bit of perfection.
4fan.ci chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This story is my most recent favorite. I'm collecting favorites. And I absolutely love this writer. The description of Draco standing in the sun is exquisite. That's what I would say: "Draco stood in the sun." This writer packs beauty in like poetry. It's rich; it's poignant.

I love it when Draco catches Hermione following him in the hall at Hogwarts. Her response is priceless. And charming. (Honesty is the best policy, you know.) Hermione is so sweetly nerdy here! She disappears into her books. She observes Draco like a science project. Always watching him, considering his actions, surprised to document something new about him. And that is how the story ends, with a surprise. Lovely!
jkrowlingrox chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
A little more stilted than I would have liked, but very good!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
That was absolutely amazing! I love the snippets and the progression they showed between Dramione.

The time between the last two sections had me confused because in the first one it was Draco's return from being a prisoner and it had Hermione being a concerned partner but then the last one had him helping her move which led to them kissing. So many questions because of that jump (which seems like a year or two later or something) or did they move in together.

Aside from that, fantastic job!
arctic-kat chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I loved it so much! Thank you!
dark-phoenix17 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Ohmigosh! Just read the whole story... Love it so, so much! What a wonderful evolution of Draco and Hermione's relationship. And the end was just perfect. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful one-shot.
Sqidly chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Bravo! What a beautiful pace :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Holy cow...
You've slowly built up Draco and Hermione’s dynamic, and eventual relationship, over the years and made it very canon-like at the same time. Overall what a gorgeous piece of writing.
Also, my favourite line is: "Mined through darkest ground, forged in a crucible of his own mistakes, and cooled by forgiveness and redemption, he's everything he's spent years becoming. He's all she wants to know."
emilytheearthling chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was amazing!
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This was beautiful.. I don't even know what else to say. It was just so beautiful
Ella chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Brilliant. Fantastic. I loved the part about muggle wars, it's so unique and original! I loved it all
LukoTaika chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I absolutely love this. It's deep and passionate. Its thought-provoking wording and perspective come together perfectly to make an unbelievably touching and BEAUTIFUL piece of art. This is amazing.

Thank you for the great read.
twihardpotter1993 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This... I can't find words for how much I enjoyed this. The slow build up was amazing. The way you ended it was beautiful. I absolutely loved it. :)