Reviews for Forgotten
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
singedbylife chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Oh, this was good. This could be part of a of longer and interesting fic as well. Most of your fics could. Poor Dawn. Poor Spike.
Mars chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Great teaser. Can't imagine how alone dawn feels.
closedaccountnow111 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Beautiful story :) Great job!
The Queen's Fabler chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Just..this.. my words can not describe how heart breaking this story is. Dawn being completely forgotten, but Spike's promise about her was not. You should really consider making this into a multi-chapter story. It would be wonderful to see what lengths that Spike would go to in order to have Dawn to be remembered.

ginar369 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Of course they would assume the worst. But I'm glad Spike was there and was looking out for Dawn. It seems like Buffy might be starting to remember.
hello-spikey chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
ee... so sad! So sweet! The evil softy!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow - this is just heart breaking.
rebcake chapter 1 . 5/11/2013

This is terrific! Who knows if it's "Tabula Rasa" gone sideways or some monk-related thing — but how terrifying for Dawnie. Every child/teen/key's nightmare: I don't matter. But she's got someone on her side, trying to keep things, you should excuse the expression, normal. \o/ Of course, Buffy's beginning to get an inkling, like in "Superstar", that there's something that doesn't add up. Hope! Scary, scary hope and truth!

slaymesoftly chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Oh... dear. Well and heartbreakingly done!
Baphrosia chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Oh. My. God. Why do you do this to me?

I did not need a sobfest right before bed.

It breaks my heart that Buffy remembers his promise, if not who or what he was making the promise for.