Reviews for Bound by Heart
ValkyrieMetherlance chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I actually quite liked your story. Nice job.
By the way, aishiteru is the proper term.
sssuzuki chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I really liked this it was sweet and didn't feel rushed...very nice!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wohohoaaaaa! Author-san? This gentle side of Aominecchi, reserved only for Kise, and their pure, lust-free, lovemaking...-sob- This was beautiful! And I was actually wiping tears while reading it!...actually blinking away my tears ssu!-..
I just..vdwejdfvdjehdvejvdj...I don't know what to say in my shitty review!...I just hope you understand the emotions and meanings behind my worthless words! Loved it!
Queen Lexi chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That was very very sweet, it's so nice to have some stories of Aokise that are fluff! (makes a nice break from the usual angst and relentless fucking)
Milk chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This was absolutely beautiful! ;v; It's so rare to find M rated fanfics where the sex is not just sex- but rather, a love that fully connects two to each other. I particularly like your choice of words and what you chose not to describe in detail as it kept the gentle and loving atmosphere. Well done, and I look forward to more of your works!
Oh and this is probably my second time only leaving a review even though I've read so many fanfics XD I really like this so much that I'm actually commenting!