Reviews for The Army of Four
Srrry WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if
you only looked at the word warning! Once there was
a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and
she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her
mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the
staff in the hospital so the More-government
decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so
they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as
possible but it went wrong the machine they were
using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for
hours until she died. Now every week on the day of
her death she returns to the person that read this
letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps
into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you
and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to
ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt
someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake,
apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten
comments in the next ten minutes you will have the
best day of your life tomorrow
AttackingYoshi chapter 2 . 4/17/2018
So far have only read chapters 1 and 2, and I must say that they are excellently made. There are only a few details I notice that clash with established canon. The first thing I noticed was when Artorias called Sif a “good boy” after the encounter in Dark Souls it is revealed that Sif was actually female. The other thing is how it is mentioned that Goughs arrows are as big as artorias’ arm, along with the fact that Artorias is able to throw a Wyvern, which is larger then most buildings in the game. I don’t remeber how large Artorias actually is, but I had imagined that he was a normal human. Like I said, really amazing writing, just offering some constructive criticism, even though this post is almost five years old now lol
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2016
I was only looking up lore theories the other day and came across this. I have often imagined similar stories in my head but you have given a sort of life to all the characters and the world in which they live. I like the way you portray everything and everyone and how you show the slow decline into the world you see in-game. Miyazaki himself would struggle to write a better story, I will be reading your other stories.
Sharkborg chapter 15 . 3/25/2015
Ok so I have read the hole book and in the end all of them need to fucking die; Ciaran by the CU artorias and ornstein killed themseves in battle Gough fuck up, hole shit, fuck lordan man, that place fucked up btw AWSOME WORK MAN I FKING LOVE IT :D
R chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Unexpected dick move on Ciaran's part.

Artorias was already dead when we meet him, Ornestein was an obstacle and I never even bothered Gough.

Honestly the two surviving members seem like they've given up. Ciaran is speculated to have died, so I guess only Gough is left at the end of the game.
OakheadLord chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I was kind of hoping that the Dark Lord would be a GiantDad when I read: "Mask of the Father."
Guest chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
Hi, any chance you could make a sequel? This ending is very well-written, but far too sad!
TURKEYFEATHER chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
so Gough is forever blind and lost, Artorias is lost to the Abyss, Ciaran is killed eventually and Ornstein is brought back to life to guard anor londo. A very sad ending indeed.
MungoJerry chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
... :( That's not how I acted...
Doctor Snake Eater chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
Damn... Poor Ornstein... poor Gough... Poor Artorias and Ciaran... This was one of the saddest endings I have ever seen. Worst is that it was a canon ending too... Still, you did a good job.
E.Scraper chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
But, you can't quit! Pweeeese! This story is great! Take a break from it, and come back WHEN you enjoy writing it! But, if you are adamant on quitting, you'll stick around the DkS community?

Better f*cking do.
E.Scraper chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
Yay, new chapter! Well done!
Tokyo Express chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
Very interesting.

Well done.
hnameh chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
Awesome chapter. Did not expect Havel's power to be so gruesome. And did that giant just start a Demon's Souls crossover?!
E.Scraper chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
Er... Bestiality? I don't think Sif and Artorias are that close. (Ciaran being called a bitch as well seems a little out of character for Ornstein, but, your story)
I think Robert would have been a better name instead of 'Bob', Bob sounds a little too modern compared to Robert.

In any case, interesting and great as ever. Keep going!

(Could I possibly see some more from Arty's point of view? He isn't very frequently show in this story.)