Reviews for The Army of Four
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2016
I was only looking up lore theories the other day and came across this. I have often imagined similar stories in my head but you have given a sort of life to all the characters and the world in which they live. I like the way you portray everything and everyone and how you show the slow decline into the world you see in-game. Miyazaki himself would struggle to write a better story, I will be reading your other stories.
Sharkborg chapter 15 . 3/25/2015
Ok so I have read the hole book and in the end all of them need to fucking die; Ciaran by the CU artorias and ornstein killed themseves in battle Gough fuck up, hole shit, fuck lordan man, that place fucked up btw AWSOME WORK MAN I FKING LOVE IT :D
R chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Unexpected dick move on Ciaran's part.

Artorias was already dead when we meet him, Ornestein was an obstacle and I never even bothered Gough.

Honestly the two surviving members seem like they've given up. Ciaran is speculated to have died, so I guess only Gough is left at the end of the game.
OakheadLord chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I was kind of hoping that the Dark Lord would be a GiantDad when I read: "Mask of the Father."
Guest chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
Hi, any chance you could make a sequel? This ending is very well-written, but far too sad!
TURKEYFEATHER chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
so Gough is forever blind and lost, Artorias is lost to the Abyss, Ciaran is killed eventually and Ornstein is brought back to life to guard anor londo. A very sad ending indeed.
MungoJerry chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
... :( That's not how I acted...
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
Damn... Poor Ornstein... poor Gough... Poor Artorias and Ciaran... This was one of the saddest endings I have ever seen. Worst is that it was a canon ending too... Still, you did a good job.
EScraper chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
But, you can't quit! Pweeeese! This story is great! Take a break from it, and come back WHEN you enjoy writing it! But, if you are adamant on quitting, you'll stick around the DkS community?

Better f*cking do.
EScraper chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
Yay, new chapter! Well done!
Tokyo Express chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
Very interesting.

Well done.
hnameh chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
Awesome chapter. Did not expect Havel's power to be so gruesome. And did that giant just start a Demon's Souls crossover?!
EScraper chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
Er... Bestiality? I don't think Sif and Artorias are that close. (Ciaran being called a bitch as well seems a little out of character for Ornstein, but, your story)
I think Robert would have been a better name instead of 'Bob', Bob sounds a little too modern compared to Robert.

In any case, interesting and great as ever. Keep going!

(Could I possibly see some more from Arty's point of view? He isn't very frequently show in this story.)
anon chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
while it was a bit strange a first, i am rather happy you made the silver knights more human. sure you'd expect them to talk battle tactics, but then it would have been boring and expected. keep going.
Paragonstein chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Not exactly how I would imagine Silver Knights to talk. You know... Cabbage? I imagined them to chat tactics, battle techniques or at least be more serious than your average Joe.

Meh, it's your story, but it's still very strange.