Reviews for Johanna Mason- I'll be free from them in the end
Really good, keep going
Mrs. Odair chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
Very good
wanda o' shea 27 chapter 29 . 7/6/2013
wow, that was amazing, i hope you'll find the time to continue writintg.
happyunicorn7776 chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
very good, I love how Johanna was set up to meet plutarch, you are talented at writing
personell456738 chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
really good, Just don't mess too much with Dinnick and Annie
pandagirl7 chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
this is really good and it shows perfectly how Johanna thinks and what happened to her theoughout her life.
yoyoyoyo chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
pretty good so far
maudlovescheese chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
i think that Johanna should get really close to Chuck but then he cheats on her and then she is devastataed and then she has to go o the next hunger games and
maudlovescheese chapter 29 . 7/6/2013
when is the next one coming out?
SherlockedAtHeart chapter 25 . 6/17/2013
Congrats! Chapter 25! If this was the hunger games, it'd be the first quarter quell! D *throws you mini party* Okay, so back to normal XD I can't wait for next update! This was a great chapter,I love Foxface and Johanna, so this was a pretty great chappie for me! I'm going to be really busy in the next couple of days, so don't expect to hear from me until Thursday or even Friday. Just keep on writing and when I return I'll have a bunch of new chapters to keep me company!
SherlockedAtHeart chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
The feast! Ooh, that was dramatic. Poor Clove, she somehow broke my heart. Can't wait till next chapter! )
Jemma chapter 21 . 6/8/2013
This is a really good chapter. I love how Johannish is is! You're an amazing writer well done!:)
mangesboy01 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
You're an amazing writer, and the chapter was great! I can't get over how different this story is, which is awesome! I love how you're capturing Johanna. I like how you described all the tributes too. Also, I love the thoughts and emotions you're giving us.

I have a few suggestions :)

-[They'd been in their for 2 and a half days now, and there were only 11 left.]- I think this would sound better, but like always, it's only a suggestion.

- I would add a comma before but here-[I'd probably still be able to take her down, but the idea of touching her skin makes me wanna puke.]

-I would add a comma here too-[It doesn't really help, but at least if you pass out you don't have to be responsible for your actions.]

Instead of going through and picking anymore sentences apart, I'm just going to suggest that you proof read this chapter again. By proof read, I mean add in some commas, because you kind of have a few run on sentences and what not.
eveupontime chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Amazing way to start the story. i like the way you Johanna's character in this story seems like what would have happened in the book.
mangesboy01 chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Another well written chapter! I really enjoyed the dialogue between Finnick and was funny, especially the part where the prep team walked in or was spying. Well, I can't wait to read the next chapter, and also I like that the story is from a mentors POV.

(A small suggestion, you may want to add more commas in your sentences , just so your reader can have a break. )

Before -[When my interview was over sponsors had flocked in. I didn't have as much as other districts but I had a bit and anyway with district 4 and I now a team we'd be able to pay together.]

After -[When my interview was over, sponsors flocked in. I didn't have as much as other districts, but I had a bit, and anyway with district 4 and I now a team we'd be able to pay together.]
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »