Reviews for Old wounds
Lovely, so lovely!
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 4/27
Onion ninjas
ScarletGoldmist chapter 1 . 2/15
This made me cry. I am currently crying on the keyboard as I type. Amazing job! You know, one of the worst (or best) Pinterest posts I've ever read said, "For George Weasley, every mirror is the Mirror of Erised.” And it's so true! WAHHH!
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 2/3
Oh, this absolutely was cute yet sad and all tasted like a melancholy but still cute.
Thanks for sharing!
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 1/30
This is beautiful! Only downside is that it's so short. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
What what what what. All I'm capable of saying. Beautiful yet tragic. Honestly little confusing but well writteng.
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Beautiful moment. New headcanon, then. The writing is glorious, the quote you used for the summary really just - grabs. Excellent, utterly heartwarming work.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
*cries* aahhhh
And I just love the last couple lines. "how do you get over it?" "You don't. But you go on."
Short, but just... aah! xD
thanks for your work. :P
katesari chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Wow, very moving! Really like it! Bye
May Eve chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Well damn.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
... that is sweet and a tear-jerker. I accept that as head canon.
By the way, your line there, going to the second book when they rescued him, I suddenly wondered if anyone has done that scene from one of the Weasley's POV. Fred and/or George would have acted the way shown, in total control and joking, but could they actually think that way or would they be confused, scared, angry by how they found him? Food for thought. I have too many to type to try that myself but if you know if there's any out there...
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Oh the feels. I love it.
Zlatka chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Beatiful.. :)
MeAmJeni chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
How wonderful again! I love your simple yet beautiful style! I love how you make Harry be still Harry and not suddenly some prick since the books ended.
CountessButternut chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I love that, the "Fred Harry." I agree; it is fitting.