Reviews for Last Kill
Kiara chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Please update I can't wait to see nikita come up with a plan and the gang trying to find her and try to stop Amanda for good . Please update
Kiara chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Please update I'm so excited to see what will happen next , please update .
Kiara chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Honestly this was awesome I mean you can really see how this mission is affecting the both of them emotionally , I have a question though will you do the next chapter in michael"s pov ? Because it would be really interesting to see what he thinks about everything that's happened . Awesome chapter please update .
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
i agree, i have so many mixed feelings. also, will follow you on tumblr
rocca12 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
So heartbreaking :( Great job, please carry on, they deserve happy ending here as well ;)
Miami Blackheart chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Beautifully written piece! You've captured Nikita's thoughts and her desperation to keep everything inside so well that it paralleled with the latest ep quite nicely.

Hope you write more after the season finale (which is surely going to be epic). :D
new chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
this is sad but amazingly well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Heartbreaking such as the episode.
Kiara chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow that was really something I honestly don't know wat to say with last nights episode , but this was a great fix and I would love to read more .
Destiny Lyn chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
It's amazing! 3x21 was so heartbreaking! ;( I can't wait to keep reading!
Mochi-girl chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Another beautiful and heartfelt story. You capture Nikita's desperation perfectly and I can see them in my head. I hope that after the finale, you'll update this and maybe even give us some summer reading.
snnowfrostt chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This episode was...I don't know I'm spechless...I hate Amanda so much! Poor Nikita, she loves Michael so much, she will do everything she can do keep in alive, if that's sacrifice herself so beat it. I'm so heartbreaking!
rocca12 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Love it! Last episode was so heartbreaking... Can't wait for the finale as well as for next chapter of this story!
Wootar16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Nice little tag for 3x21. Well done.