Reviews for Oboro Muramasa: A Shattered Past
GGFBank chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
Fit with canon, a little disappointed for the last fight... until that guy returned and Yay!
MikariStar chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
This was a fun story. It was entertaining, you had a lot of details that made it feel true to the game and well done action scenes.
YLFanatic94 chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
(copied and pasted from review doc via Google Drive)
Man, what a turn of events. One, I wasn’t expecting Jinkuro to emerge after Momohime was killed, nor was I expecting Kisuke to be the one that died afterwards. This is the chapter that had me crying the most, especially after Tokugawa was killed and Jinkuro was left weak, about to die himself. I also enjoyed the ending when Momohime returned to visit and thank her grandparents as well as their innitial reactions XD I remember at the start of our roleplay I was kinda scared of Jinkuro myself, but as I got to know him, I found him to be one funny soul :)
Woot! Thanks for writing this awesome fan fiction, it was an amazing piece ;w;
YLFanatic94 chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
(copied and pasted from review via Google Drive)
What?! Okay, that’s not a very nice way to end a chapter, lemme tell you. But, your Runestone, the master of the unexpected, aren’t you? I was all excited as the battle with Tokugawa began, but as he was cutting into her, I shivered from imagining it. I actually started hurting where Momohime was wounded...kinda strange, but that’s what reading and imagination can do to people :P Especially the stabbed her through the chest with extreme force and After feeling the blade in her twist around painfully, she saw with the last of her strength Tokugawa pull the blade out of her chest, allowing her to fall to the ground. Very well detailed but quite graphic. I didn’t think it would end this bad...well, one more chapter...what will become of Momohime...in death….?
YLFanatic94 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
(copied and pasted from review doc via Google Drive)
Daw ;w;
That’s my thoughts on this chapter. Finally, we figure out what the heck happened to Jinkuro. I was starting to wonder. My, the whole Soul Fusion concept is quite fasanating, but at the same time it’s quite sad how he was lost, fused with her soul to save her. This proves his love for her, and I can imagine this clearly as if it was in the plot of the game. And this Tokugawa...really scares me. To possess dreams…? It shows how power hungry that guy is, willing to do anything to get his way. I wasn’t expecting him to be the cloaked man, I was thinking he was envisioning her future with Jinkuro. I can’t believe I’m only two chapters away from finishing this!
YLFanatic94 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
(copied and pasted from review Google Drive)
Okay, Momohime really freaked me out in this chapter, honestly. She was close to losing it, too. Like Yukinojyo I was worried and freaking out myself as she was not acting like her usual self. Either she had held in her emotions for too long, ones she forgot she had or Momohime was caught up in the moment as Yukinojyo was when he beat her. I know you well enough that I could tell that Momohime’s protests against Yukinojyo were also from yourself because I know you’re protective of Momohime. The chapter was ended very well, on a hook.
YLFanatic94 chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
(copied and pasted from Review doc on Google Drive)
Gosh that was one of my favorite chapters! I love the idea, now I know what to do if someone I know gets amnesia. And I’m glad she’s being more refered to her name, Momohime instead of Orboro. And I’m assuming the Yagyu Yukinojyo guy is an actual character with the role of Momohime’s arranged marriage (I’m still watching walkthroughs of the game :P) I enjoyed reading about her disguise and how she was oblivious to the whole setup until she found out she’s Momohime from the family pictures, but by the end of the chapter I want to punch Yagyu in the face, and hoping you didn’t torture her so much in the next chapter. As always, very well written work.
Game lover chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
You did such a great job on this story I was crying most of the part of this chapter
love this story and keep writing ur really good
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is awesome. I finished the game on Shiguri mode just a week ago and I went looking for a fanfiction story about that very ending. I found Momohime's 2nd ending to be the most interesting. Thanks for providing exactly what I was looking for.
YLFanatic94 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Ah finally done with the third chapter! Well, I like how there's more of Kisuke here, so that I could better understand his friendship with Oboro. I also really enjoyed reading this chapter as Kiku's identity has finally been revealed-not to Oboro yet but it also answered my question as to by she seemed to loathe Yuzuruha. Still, I await to find out what this 'Muramasa Mask' is, and how it forges the Muramasas.
Next I'll read Oboro's journey into the Narukami Castle. I hope her mind can handle it though!

I do have more of an opinion for this chapter, but I've written the rest on the Google Doc.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Good story, but I feel it was rushed at some point still good though. By the way who was that shadow figure anyway?