Reviews for A Safe Place
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/3
This I can roll with! Great job. My heart broke and breaks for Regina but it is worth it in the end
LanaBanana chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
ah yes, puddles of tears, there they are
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Oh I love fics like this! Beautifully done!
appleapplekiss chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Beautiful one shot! I love Your Henry... And your Emma! :) and I really cracked up with Emma getting Henry a Disney EvilQueen tattoo! Too funny! Haha! Thanks for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Nice story.
beaches13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Really nice. I liked your story a lot. It was great
croux49 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I'm actually crying. Regina's POV really made me so sad because... I can't understand how people could hate her. Her life is awful. And seing that her parents taking care of her it's the only thing she wants oh my god, whyyy my baby. Seriously, this part was perfect. You really get her and well it hurt (but in a good way I was like impressed because you know it was perfect). I love Cora and Henry in your fic, I really believe they regreted their choices and loved Regina. Can we talk about Henry feeling sorry for his MUM and wanting to wake her by kissing her? No we can't because I'm sobbing. AND THE SWANQUEEN GOSH. This fic is too good for my sanity. Like seriously, you did it perfectly. Her speech made me smiling and crying (yeah both) and I was screaming :"Thank yoooooooouuuuuuuuuu" in my head because your fic is my new head canon. I loved it too much for writing something clear so sorry for my review haha. Just know that this OS was perfect. Just perfect.
Lavender Firefly chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Beautiful.
Breezy Van de Tramp chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
i really loved your story! want to read more of your works :)
Immi chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Fluffy Mills-Swan family dynamic. Yes, please.

Regina's parents are so much nicer when they're figments of her imagination. ...And doesn't that just explain so many of her problems.

Thanks so much for reestablishing how badly I want to see Emma do something deserving to Greg and Tamara, by the way.
dominicqueShizuma chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
LOVE IT!
The LOL moment was when Emma describe she will screw up Henry's habits XD
Thanks for sharing!
Whammy chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wonderful story- thank you for sharing!
Transylvanian chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Good story.
Muffinramsey chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Cute! Good job!
MKAmericanhero chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I've read a lot of stories on here, but this one was hands done one of the most beautiful. Well done.