Reviews for Lord Hamish: Defender of 221B Baker Street
Cartlin chapter 2 . 6/15
NOT TRUE. Cat's should have baths just like dogs! And tons of cats love water! It's all a matter of introducing cats to water when they are young.
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
PLOT TWIST: A stray called Lady Hannah appears and the two cats are star crossed lovers, sepereated by an invisible forcefield. What do humans call it? Glash? Gas? Cass? no, Glass! Glass!
TrekkieL chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
Argh! OMG it's so cute! Please write more! Xx
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I really love your story and every time i Up date my library, i hope that your story has been Updated, and i feel sad, when it is not. Maybe You could Manage to work on it again and Share it with us.
I also really like your Style of writing and the slowly growing lovestory!
Congratulations to your work and thank you for sharing it with us!
dana-san chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
Love the chapter title.
Librasmile chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Awesome chapter - but nope, things will NOT be okay. Sherlock is going to go ballastic. I kinda can't blame him. I mean really? No other friends anywhere in England huh? Okay...
beemoh chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Woohoo Sherlock finally kissed John! Purdy please, update soon!
Xayhra chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Aww, such a cute story! I loved how Sherlock took a liking to Lord Hamish after being quite opposed to him. Couple grammar mistakes here and there, but an overall good job!
feemous chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Oh I loved the chapter! It was worth waiting! As always I'll look forward to the next chapter ;) Xx feemous
unsaidcloud chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Finally! Took your damn time! Ha. But worth the wait! Great chapter looking forward to the next.
feemous chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
Sorry I did not revieuw for a long time, I was a bit distracted... But I've red everything and I still think its amazing, keep going and I will keep reading ;) Xx feemous
unsaidcloud chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
I think I speak for the fair majority when i say this is awesome. And hurry up and update! Impatient! I really want to keep reading!
MissAwesomeness chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
I love this so much! Can't wait to see what's next! :)
Librasmile chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Yay! But I do want more cat ) Where's my lovely little Hamish? Lets get him up into the mix. I want him at the wedding too. He can be ring bearer. Just saying...
ThePenIsMighty chapter 11 . 8/23/2013