Reviews for Lord Hamish: Defender of 221B Baker Street
Cartlin chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
NOT TRUE. Cat's should have baths just like dogs! And tons of cats love water! It's all a matter of introducing cats to water when they are young.
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
PLOT TWIST: A stray called Lady Hannah appears and the two cats are star crossed lovers, sepereated by an invisible forcefield. What do humans call it? Glash? Gas? Cass? no, Glass! Glass!
Casual-Laurie chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
Argh! OMG it's so cute! Please write more! Xx
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I really love your story and every time i Up date my library, i hope that your story has been Updated, and i feel sad, when it is not. Maybe You could Manage to work on it again and Share it with us.
I also really like your Style of writing and the slowly growing lovestory!
Congratulations to your work and thank you for sharing it with us!
dana-san chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
Love the chapter title.
Librasmile chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Awesome chapter - but nope, things will NOT be okay. Sherlock is going to go ballastic. I kinda can't blame him. I mean really? No other friends anywhere in England huh? Okay...
beemoh chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Woohoo Sherlock finally kissed John! Purdy please, update soon!
Xayhra chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Aww, such a cute story! I loved how Sherlock took a liking to Lord Hamish after being quite opposed to him. Couple grammar mistakes here and there, but an overall good job!
feemous chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Oh I loved the chapter! It was worth waiting! As always I'll look forward to the next chapter ;) Xx feemous
unsaidcloud chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Finally! Took your damn time! Ha. But worth the wait! Great chapter looking forward to the next.
feemous chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
Sorry I did not revieuw for a long time, I was a bit distracted... But I've red everything and I still think its amazing, keep going and I will keep reading ;) Xx feemous
unsaidcloud chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
I think I speak for the fair majority when i say this is awesome. And hurry up and update! Impatient! I really want to keep reading!
MissAwesomeness chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
I love this so much! Can't wait to see what's next! :)
Librasmile chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Yay! But I do want more cat ) Where's my lovely little Hamish? Lets get him up into the mix. I want him at the wedding too. He can be ring bearer. Just saying...
ThePenIsMighty chapter 11 . 8/23/2013