Reviews for Leave Me Out
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This is my favorite KevEdd oneshot to date the ups the downs the narrative it was so sweet & heartbreaking & then heartwarming but i think my favorite thing was that the other Ed's where there and where Double D's best friends like they should be (they seem to fad in a lot of KevEdd) and you kept all of them very much themselves and that just made me so happy!
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
i just love your storys
PetrifiedStatuesque chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Okay, I just have to get this off of my chest. I've been on here a long time now and have stumbled upon many of your works. And, I must say, you are truly talented. These things that you write absolutely surpass most that can't even hold a candle up to you. Whether it be a simple one-shot or an organized plot, I find it all astonishing. I always get excited when I see that unmistakable picture of yours and can't help but click on it to find out what you've produced. Couples whom I never would have associated with each other somehow work whenever you write about them. It's quite admirable. I'm sure people have gushed about your work before, like I'm doing now. But I couldn't help putting in my two cents. I look forward to your future work and want you to know that I'll always be rooting for you. As corny as that last part sounds.

Anyway, I'm terribly sorry for wasting your time with my fan-girling. But I found it necessary to let you in on my opinion. For what it's worth. A passionate and skilled writer deserves praise. Have a wonderful day and good luck to you.
Coffeehellic chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
O.o I like your username, cuz my name IS Scarlett with two T's
Lol annnnnnyways… This. Story. Was. Pure. Awesomeness!
UndeservingHero chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh, my dear. This was beautiful. Thank you so much.
tenshi2708 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Terribly sad, but extremely well written. I'm glad that things worked out for them in the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Super cute, I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
GOOOD JOOB! I love your stories!
rovalo chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
fffffsdaf I love 3
JustMe chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This was so beautiful that I cried