Reviews for Ephemeral Things
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Oh my god. This is amazing. I have no idea how you can think of these amazing one-shots but keep them going. I cried at the end. If that was the reaction you wanted, then you got it. I applaud you.
thefictionfreak chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
You know what I cried a whole hella lot because of this. I am serious. Great job.
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I feel so bad for android!Kuroko. It was a really good fic, though. Aomine knew right from the beginning, didn't he? He was just trying to hold onto whatever hope he could. It almost makes me feel bad for thinking of him as Ahomine.
Rasielis chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
(: Haha, character death once again!
Sorry for repeating the review, but I honestly love this one shot. It's like I've been literally shot to death just because of this, great job!
I love the AU twist and how they all went back to at least make him remember then about the android thing, that was a very unique and sweet idea. *applauds* great job
moclang chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
i thought Aomine die with Tetsu instead. moreover, i don't really understand the last part:((
this is a very good story. it makes my heart almost stopped.
Rasielis chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Cute fic youve got here (;
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Why

Why would you do this
Sobbing WHY
ShinYuu-tachi chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That moment I saw your pen name. That moment I saw the characters. That moment I saw its genres.
That moment I saw the summary (and warning). Yet, why did I still open it?
This is beautiful... and sad. You were successfully breaking my heart. AoKuro Feels.

One thing... Are the androids made from the real person?

So, thank you for your great story! See you in the next!
Happy AoKuro Days! 5/11
Infinite Skye chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Ahhh omg omg yes yes no no I can't even, cannot even express tyings coherently! Woah how do you come up with this stuff?! You're too good ms this was too good that I'm all giddy again (yes this is charadeath so clearly, there is something wrong with me /shot/)
Awesome work!