Reviews for The Prestigious and Highly-Efficient Academy of Alter Waters
lizzysakura21 chapter 42 . 6/7
QAQ it's over
bookwormcathy chapter 42 . 2/5
this story was quite the ride! well done
bookwormcathy chapter 27 . 2/3
squeee! love it love it!
morbidGenocide chapter 28 . 11/17/2014
*sniff sniff* Was that a homestuck reference I smell? Dear gog! It is! Just another reason for me to love this story. AND IM NOT EVEN DONE WITH IT YET!
glasses-chan chapter 42 . 11/12/2014
This was extremely good. It was well thought out and not overly cliche. I also loved your refrences to Avatar and despicable me.
Missdellusion chapter 42 . 9/2/2014
Ah well if you no longer feel the itch to fanfic then it is a bitter sweet goodbye. Hope things are well and I hope that your future endeavors come to fruition.

I enjoyed the fic and in all honesty I believe it was well written just lacking a solid finale but overall it was marvelous. Thank you for your contribution to this fandom...or whatever this is
Missdellusion chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
Is this like reverse Edd?... Hmm interesting concept I think I can dig it...
Two fucked up in the head star struck lovers...
Let's see what happens next
Missdellusion chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Hmmmmmm egg bay does shadenfruede or whatever mean? Nvm I'll look it up... interesting chapter...
Amora.Lee chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
Jimmy and Plank were being loud double d Really them? ?!
Amora.Lee chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
One quirky conversation and Kevin's already planning to conquer the world lol
Alina of the Valley chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
jim reminds me of jimmy
TheDancer'sYellowRaincoat chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Your personification of Plank is really brilliant. I am really enjoying him as a character :)
shiro.mXm chapter 18 . 6/21/2014
Well, fuck, I laughed my sorry ass off so hard this chapter, I just had to write a review because you're fucking awsome. xD

I really like the complexity of the characters, their individuality and the development of their relationships.
I personally can identify with Raven or sometimes Nat best, so I like their stories the most, but the other ones are damn great too.

I don't even really know how I came to read this story, because I don't even know which anime or whatever it is about ( hopefully you don't consider this a serious crime) but you described the characters and their background absolutely amazing and somehow I was just sucked into the story and couldn't stop the fuck reading. It's in gge middle of the night right now and I really should stop, but I most likely will read more after writing this review.
Hopefully, it's not complete nonsense, because my brain is a bit on stand-by modus right

The thing about being a hypocrite and prejudging people really got to me and you're absolutely right with that, because it happens nearly every day in real life and it's just not okay.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for being an fucking amazing author and brighten up my day (night?) with laughing so hard and feeling so happy for the characters.

Shiro
Yunnora Lovespell chapter 42 . 4/6/2014
This story was an absolute joy to read. It touched on great subjects both dark and light. I appreciate your emphasis (or perhaps that was the opinion I gathered while reading) on the safety, openness, and consent for your BDSM scenes v.s. the blatant cruelty of abuse. I loved it from beginning to end. Wonderful story!
MidnightLuve chapter 42 . 3/13/2014
im kinda sad i didnt get to see plank and jim make the loose goose T-T and it was kinda rushed