Reviews for The Wolf and the Thief
OneLittleSpark18 chapter 70 . 5/26
This is the first Doctor Who story that I have read through to completion. And not just read it, but DEVOURED it!

I’ve never quite found a story that strikes the balance between the correct vibe of the characters along with new fun/ fluffy turns so it’s not just a novelization of the episodes. “I laughed, I cried… it moved me.”

I know this came out almost TEN years ago, but WELL DONE. I can’t wait to dive into the sequel. INTO THE UNKNOWN
Grrarrggh chapter 61 . 5/8
One of the best first time I Love You's ever.
Grrarrggh chapter 46 . 5/7
That has to be one of the best written chapters in any book or fanfic I've ever read.
Paradoxpixie chapter 68 . 12/13/2021
I’m rereading the story for who knows how many times. I am struck by the fact that from what I’ve read thus far it seems that Rose didn’t do anything differently this time. I mean as far as the clamp goes, seems to me she should’ve tied something around her to stop her from falling all the way into the void since she knew how big a possibility that could be. The Doctor wouldn’t have thought it that odd but of course they only had so much time. I don’t know it just feels to me she was hoping it would change itself rather than trying to change it herself. And knowing the consequences if she falls I think she would be fighting tooth and nail to make sure it’s different this time.

Not that I’m complaining about your writing anything I’m just commenting. I honestly think this is one of the most brilliant rewrites I’ve ever read.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2021
Man, poor Jackie.

No matter what happens, whether Rose successfully changes the timeline or not, Jackie loses her daughter.
TheStuffOfFandoms chapter 68 . 9/1/2021
I'm so glad that I've 1) read this before and 2) that I'm not reading it while you were updating. I would have killed you.
TheStuffOfFandoms chapter 46 . 8/31/2021
Just so you know, I think of this conversation on a regular basis. It has seriously shaped how I view the Doctor. It's absolutely brilliant.
Mariebee101 chapter 46 . 8/13/2021
I love this scene! It’s so perceptive and emotional and . . . AH! It’s amazing!
Brookie Twiling chapter 70 . 7/15/2021
Oh my god. This fic! I've been reading it on and off for months, and I really love it! I love how the characters all feel so much like themselves, even with the character development, and I feel like I have a better understanding of Rose that I never really had before. I really enjoyed this story and am definitely going to read the sequel sometime. Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful piece of fiction. It was great!
Shay Shadowhunter chapter 71 . 6/4/2021
love it!
DoctorRoseTennant chapter 71 . 6/3/2021
I've lost count how many times I've read this series! I'm obsessed!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2021
It's been 8 years since this story came out and I still come back to it for a full re-read now and then. This is truly one of my favorite Dr Who fanfictions and I'm so glad that I can always come back and be comforted by reading Rose relive her adventures with the Doctor 3
KaleaSayin chapter 1 . 4/30/2021
I can’t get over how much I love this series. Every time I watch the first couple season of Doctor Who I have to come back and reread all of these. They’re all so good.
DoctorRoseTennant chapter 70 . 3/23/2021
I LOVE this series and hope you come back to finish series 4
TheStuffOfFandoms chapter 1 . 3/13/2021
I just refound this series and I'm so flipping excited
1,593 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »