Reviews for The Wolf and the Thief
Orwennn chapter 70 . 11/17
omg it's the first fanfics I read in englishI'm fench) and oh my doctor, I don't regret it at all, you have a talent, you are very brilliant! thank you so much for the story
crzykittyfangirl chapter 2 . 9/30
I love this story so much, its the best and one of my absolute favourite doctor/rose fics. Although I noticed you put Mom in here at the end when Rose is explaining to Mickey.
oKayleigh chapter 24 . 9/2
holy shit, dude.
mattmurduck chapter 1 . 7/25
?
!
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/20
Brilliant story. Canon-Rose is... well, she's a bit of a damsel. And I like it how you made it so that she doesn't take any of the Doctor's crap and calls him out of it. That bit about the Doctor manipulating his friends is interesting too. I never thought of it like that. Even the stories where there's a Time Lady OC, the Doctor's always the one in charge. It's a nice change of pace to see him and Rose working as a proper team this time around.
Miriam Who chapter 71 . 3/11
absolutely loved it!
Miriam Who chapter 1 . 3/10
So glad I found this. love the concept so far!
CarloRossi19 chapter 34 . 3/1
Just popped up to say I'm rereading this for the second time. This story used to make me miss the first seasons, Nine, Ten and my otp, but just this week I started rewatching DW - and was surprised to find it was the other way around: the first seasons made me miss this story! Thank you so much for writing such a fantastic and inspiring piece of work 3
FanaticallyInLove chapter 71 . 2/5
Fantastic! I loved Rose and the Doctor in this! Their personalities were incredible, I love how strong Rose is, too many writers make her weak but not you. Fantastic!
FanaticallyInLove chapter 46 . 2/4
Absolutely, fantastically, unequivocally brilliant.
FanaticallyInLove chapter 24 . 2/4
Interesting
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 46 . 1/21
(that did definitely live up to the entire rest of your fic, though it still felt a tad cruel to me)
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 46 . 1/21
I adore this fic so much. I'd actually have reviewed more if I had slept but this is a thought I really have to share. This bugs me quite a bit. It's your fic, your versions of the story and characters, but it bothers me so much that Rose did this. The Rose that I got to know wouldn't have... attacked him in this way. It's just wrong to me. That's not to say that I don't like this fic anymore, but it just feel so unnecessary and cruel to me. They've just gone through a hard patch and now she's attacking him for something that's just on her mind. At the very least, I feel that she would've brought it up the next time there was a problem. However, I'm gonna keep reading. I'm interested to see how you handle this. I appreciate your time and effort in this fic, I've literally been reading it all night XD
padfootl0ve chapter 41 . 12/19/2016
I love how the Krillitanes essentially make every bad thing we've ever called teachers true. It's kinda brilliant. You know, minus the power-hungry crazy bat alien thing.
tigerwolf019 chapter 70 . 12/13/2016
I've just finished reading this and I thought it was an amazing story!
1,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »