Reviews for The Wolf and the Thief
Mirlanthiriel chapter 71 . 3/11
absolutely loved it!
Mirlanthiriel chapter 1 . 3/10
So glad I found this. love the concept so far!
CarloRossi19 chapter 34 . 3/1
Just popped up to say I'm rereading this for the second time. This story used to make me miss the first seasons, Nine, Ten and my otp, but just this week I started rewatching DW - and was surprised to find it was the other way around: the first seasons made me miss this story! Thank you so much for writing such a fantastic and inspiring piece of work 3
FanaticallyInLove chapter 71 . 2/5
Fantastic! I loved Rose and the Doctor in this! Their personalities were incredible, I love how strong Rose is, too many writers make her weak but not you. Fantastic!
FanaticallyInLove chapter 46 . 2/4
Absolutely, fantastically, unequivocally brilliant.
FanaticallyInLove chapter 24 . 2/4
Interesting
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 46 . 1/21
(that did definitely live up to the entire rest of your fic, though it still felt a tad cruel to me)
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 46 . 1/21
I adore this fic so much. I'd actually have reviewed more if I had slept but this is a thought I really have to share. This bugs me quite a bit. It's your fic, your versions of the story and characters, but it bothers me so much that Rose did this. The Rose that I got to know wouldn't have... attacked him in this way. It's just wrong to me. That's not to say that I don't like this fic anymore, but it just feel so unnecessary and cruel to me. They've just gone through a hard patch and now she's attacking him for something that's just on her mind. At the very least, I feel that she would've brought it up the next time there was a problem. However, I'm gonna keep reading. I'm interested to see how you handle this. I appreciate your time and effort in this fic, I've literally been reading it all night XD
padfootl0ve chapter 41 . 12/19/2016
I love how the Krillitanes essentially make every bad thing we've ever called teachers true. It's kinda brilliant. You know, minus the power-hungry crazy bat alien thing.
tigerwolf019 chapter 70 . 12/13/2016
I've just finished reading this and I thought it was an amazing story!
Guest chapter 70 . 12/13/2016
This was an awesome story!
Rosie Vulpes chapter 42 . 12/13/2016
It isn't just the voice in your head, Doctor(not something you get to say everyday, huh?). I am pretty sure every person reading this is also cheering her on, so you have no chance.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/22/2016
"The Proclaimers, Obsiously" I love it. Friggin adorable. Thank you.
misherukuro chapter 70 . 10/31/2016
This was a really good read the latter 2/3rds especially. Thanks for sharing.
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 46 . 10/11/2016
God, I love this chapter!
1,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »