Reviews for The Wolf and the Thief
EmeraldEyedDreamer chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Hmm, knowing all of the adventures that come up, I wonder what happens when she is faced with actions she knows better than to do (Father's Day). Does she refrain in memory, or does she still have to carry them out, knowing the repercussions. Saving her father, touching the Dalek, letting Adam have a key and out of her sight...etc. I cannot wait to see how you do it!
EmeraldEyedDreamer chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
So good! I like seeing the events from a knowing Rose! I can foresee this becoming very sticky for her, not knowing what she can and cannot change all the time could be trouble!

I loved the bit between her and Mickey. I always thought the real exchange was a bit cruel. Poor Mickey.

Anyway, on to chapter three for me!
PandyH chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
This is great! Love it! I just rematched Rose today so finding this was perfect timing!:-)
InfiniteAnomaly chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Oh, this is wonderful! I really, really enjoyed this chapter! I love the little changes and the conversation between Rose and the Face of Boe was great! I'll be waiting anxiously for the next chapter!
gabbygirl89 chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Interesting chapter! I loved it! Can't wait for more!
sieni1 chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Please please please update soon!
I love this and the storyline totally compliments your writing style!
EmeraldEyedDreamer chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Pear-shooting range? Bahahaha! I love it! This is so interesting! I am looking forward to see how it works out! I will try to leave a comment/review on each chapter so it doesn't have to be one super-massive one at the end! And so I comment on fun things like the pear-shooting range (I would love to have one, except it would be an avacado-shooting range-blergh!)

Anyway, I love it dearie!

On to the next chapter! Allons-y!
MaryMatt chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Love it! Thank you for posting!
InfiniteAnomaly chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Oh, I love the idea behind this story! And so far it's executed very, very well! Bravo! Molto bene! Fantastic! Can't wait for more!
1,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106