Reviews for The Wolf and the Thief
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
This story is phenomenal. I'm putting this in the first chapter reviews simply in case someone wants to know if this is worth the read without being spoiled. THE ANSWER IS YES. This is amazing- beyond amazing- and well worth the day and a half I spent reading it.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/20/2015
If someone told me to go easy on the chips I would kill them
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 46 . 7/18/2015
Brilliant! : D
LittleShadowLynx chapter 39 . 7/2/2015
A knight in shining armor is simple a knight who has never been put to the test. Never could understand why anyone would want a shining knight. Give me a knight that is tarnished and warn. At least than I'd know that he has been put through the test and still came out standing on the other side. Though honestly, the mad man in the blue box has had his armor tested so many times that I am amazed we haven't seen an armor room full of tarnished metals.
miriel celeste chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
Amazing!
Thank you for sharing this with us.
ElsaRose01 chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
check your pm please.
Loca8892 chapter 35 . 6/11/2015
Oh I loved this ending! And somehow I feel like the TARDIS is just like us, not to mention that she totally ships the Doctor with Rose :3
Loca8892 chapter 24 . 6/11/2015
This chapter was a bit unexpected but I loved it all the same! You can really tell that while a lot of the events haven't really changed; what has changed is the relationship between Rose and the Doctor. Even though they obviously loved each other before, here they sort of sped up their feels a bit but I suppose this is gonna lead to some interesting differences when the Doctor regenerates ;)
Loca8892 chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
It really gives a nice view into the Doctor's thoughts, especially when he asked Rose to go with him, twice. He really never asked a companion to tag along twice and that just shows how important Rose is to the Doctor :3
Loca8892 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Oh I love the premise and where this is going. Always love when stories portray the TARDIS's love for her Wolf. Obviously I am a bit late to the story but I do think I will be catching up fairly soon ;)
ElsaRose01 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I love it. I'm a HUGE ten/rose fan, hence the name, End of Time is so sad. Thank you for writing this. :) elsarose01
_ _ _ _
_ _ _
\ _ _ _
Guest chapter 56 . 6/1/2015
oh krop tor the land of rot pork

...
Lol
readmered chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Haha ok, so I read this a little while back, and added it to my favorites. Then, while I was browsing, I came across Ky-sta's (who is another writer I like) and thought oh, I thought I already had that! So I started to read it to make sure. Then I was thinking, "eleven chapters? Why do I remember so much more?" I swear, the two of you had me thinking I accidentally discovered time travel! Haha anyway, thanks and I loved it so much I'm reading it again!
eternalLove59 chapter 70 . 5/15/2015
Oh yes this ending was waaaayyyyyy much better than what I thought it was going to be! Great! Amazing! Perfect! Molto Bene! The Wolf and the Thief together just as it should be ;) Can't wait to start the sequel!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 70 . 5/14/2015
This was just beautiful thank you sooo much for writing this :)
1,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »