Reviews for The Wolf and the Thief
BlueTea21 chapter 17 . 2/3/2019
Definitely loving this. I like this Rose :D
BlueTea21 chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
Wow! Just finished the first chapter, and again, wow! I don’t even like RoseWho normally and this has me rethinking it entirely.
Jay chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Rose and the Doctor aren't exactly my pairing. I accept them as cannon, and I cried my eyes out on Bad Wolf Bay but I still wasn't a superfan of the pairing.
That being said, after the first chapter, I already find myself shipping it more than ever before. I actually started sobbing uncontrallably when TARDIS said "My Wolf". I think you wonderfully captured the Doctor's speech patterns. You have my admiration.
Can't wait to read the rest (and I will do so presently).
(Couldn't remember my login info. Doesn't matter though, I just really wanted to give some feedback x)
ChangerOfNames chapter 69 . 9/1/2018
I feel like the Doctor. Except I can't physically rip the last page out of this. Ah, I can't continue. So tired of endings...
ChangerOfNames chapter 68 . 9/1/2018
...
ChangerOfNames chapter 61 . 8/31/2018
... I didn't think of this, but I wonder... You didn't... I mean you... You made a beautiful story, but there have been plenty of life changing stories about romance and love and angst and healing... That had a sad ending. Not a bad one, mind you, but a... Extremely sad one... I'm worried now.
ChangerOfNames chapter 56 . 8/31/2018
I started randomly clicking my tongue and now I know where it came from
ChangerOfNames chapter 41 . 8/31/2018
it occurs to me that David Tennant probably did that with Sarah Jane because he was a hardcore fanboy
Guest chapter 69 . 8/12/2018
Good great
mollyw7777 chapter 33 . 6/25/2018
This is my second time reading now. Thank you for writing my favorite fic of all time!
Guest chapter 70 . 4/9/2018
Good good
Guest chapter 69 . 4/9/2018
Good
Guest chapter 62 . 3/27/2018
Nice good
Guest chapter 42 . 3/27/2018
Good good
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
Good
1,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »