Reviews for The Wolf and the Thief
Guest chapter 70 . 3/26/2018
This is fantastic.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/26/2018
Oh gosh. I meant to start this and read and review every chapter but I got caught up.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
This is one of my all time fav DR Who stories...I only left a note at the end last time, but I am re-reading and thought I would try to give a little better review.
Guest chapter 71 . 3/4/2018
This is brilliant. Wonderful fanfic. Now go write something beautiful of your own and lets us know when you get published. You have plenty of talent. Go do it.
Melikalilly chapter 71 . 2/8/2018
I love this story so much
Guest chapter 30 . 12/3/2017
Good Nice
Guest chapter 30 . 12/3/2017
Good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant! I loved reading it,I had a great time going through all the ups and downs Rose and doc had,and I loved the way you portrayed their reactions and closeness step by step and to me,completely on point! Lots of love and good luck
Uzu-kurama chapter 70 . 11/17/2017
omg it's the first fanfics I read in englishI'm fench) and oh my doctor, I don't regret it at all, you have a talent, you are very brilliant! thank you so much for the story
crzykittyfangirl chapter 2 . 9/30/2017
I love this story so much, its the best and one of my absolute favourite doctor/rose fics. Although I noticed you put Mom in here at the end when Rose is explaining to Mickey.
oKayleigh chapter 24 . 9/2/2017
holy shit, dude.
xq1971 chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
?
!
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Brilliant story. Canon-Rose is... well, she's a bit of a damsel. And I like it how you made it so that she doesn't take any of the Doctor's crap and calls him out of it. That bit about the Doctor manipulating his friends is interesting too. I never thought of it like that. Even the stories where there's a Time Lady OC, the Doctor's always the one in charge. It's a nice change of pace to see him and Rose working as a proper team this time around.
Miriam Who chapter 71 . 3/11/2017
absolutely loved it!
Miriam Who chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
So glad I found this. love the concept so far!
1,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »