Reviews for Nothing Like the Sun
Diva Quinzel chapter 17 . 6/24
This was probably the best Drarry fanfic I've read to date, and I've been reading Drarry for 7 years now!
This was just amazing, at first it was exhausting, emotionally draining with how Harry saw himself and it hurt to read it, but the pain was so worth it just to see those small steps of progress and finally the end result.
Just amazing.

I'll also mention that you're the first writer who had me reading a full section where Harry was the Top, I've always been quite against it.
I'm mostly against it because so many people who write bottomDraco makes him shorter than harry and into this super submissive, blushing school girl type which annoys me, but even in the ones where they switch I usually skim past the parts where Harry tops.
But in your story I couldn't, you just wrote it so incredibly good, it felt so genuine and loving and warm, and I still felt as if you were staying true too the characters you had been writing throughout the story.

Thank you for creating this amazing story.
BluestruckHolly chapter 17 . 2/27
Your fanfic is so good, and I have to say that it's one of a kind. Your writing style is honestly amazing, and I will admit that I, someone who's considered a tearless person, have cried more that thrice reading these beautiful words. And by 'crying' I mean 'too close to an emotional breakdown to be okay'. Thank you. For being you. x
SN359 chapter 1 . 1/11
Oh my god, I feel so sorry and angry on Harry's behalf! There's nothing wrong with him except a case of low self esteem! If the people he dates only care about his looks and performance in bed, I personally find that really shallow. I mean, especially if they loved they would try to help him, wouldn't they, instead of living right after clearly stating the problem.

Sorry, sorry, I don't know why this upset me so much. I'm definitely going to keep reading though.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
nice
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
this was such a beautiful fanfiction omg thank you for gracing us with its presence
ale chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
I love :)
Lucy Kent chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
This was beautiful. It was possibly one of the most realistic Drarries I have read. The characterization you have put into both Draco and Harry, not to mention creating that despicable character that I will not name. Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
there is a lot of rape apology in this chapter. the whole andy situation WAS rape. consent is important and even if he could have "gotten away" doesn't change that it was totally rape. im not trying to hate on the author i just had to say something.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
I went through something similar to what Andy went through. I didn't fight back, that didn't mean he wasn't hurting me, using me. That man changed me. Sex never really felt good again, being with people in general didn't feel good, I could never have a relationship after that. You wanna call me a coward? Fine, do it, I hope you never have to go through something like I did, I know I spent years blaming myself but I'm finally free of it. Fuck you and your shitty story.
Articuno chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
Great fic!
Articuno chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Too right...don't play with fire if you don't want to get burned.

*bites Frank's head off again*
Articuno chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
I love Draco. 3
Articuno chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Sweet.
Articuno chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Fuck, this is sad.
Articuno chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
It's kind of sickening to read how Harry views himself in this one because it reminds me so much of myself and I'm just now seeing how wrong that is. Self revelations abound.