Reviews for The Black Star
lizzyaml chapter 28 . 6/12
hello I was wondering since remus is in the dome is there really a full moon for him or if its just a magical moon it doesnt really affect him (no?)
lizzyaml chapter 23 . 6/12
so this is just a question but why didn't ypu make amelia take a night( so like one week or 2) in the dome? because if one year is one week then she can go like one h in the dome and it would be like 1 or 2 week or vacance?
whrr.trudy chapter 48 . 6/10
I really enjoyed your story.
schleifchen chapter 17 . 6/9
Hi!
I really enjoyed your story so far. I like the idea and I always like to read some fiction that reveals the obvious faults and mistakes that the Author makes. I have only one thing to criticize. This chapter dealed with abortion and I was not prepared to read this pro-life shit. If this story is reflecting your own views on abortions I don't judge you for that. I can understand that some people can't understand that women should decide for themselves if they want to bear the child or not. Especially when the woman is 16 / a minor / was raped etc. It is after all their own body and their life. Anyways, I just want to give you the tip to write a warning in the AN. Maybe even justify the whole thing, but that only when you feel like it of course. You don't need to justify everything, especially not in front of strangers in the internet
MintMinYoongi02 chapter 14 . 6/6
Im crying omg sirius has caused these tears and so have you.
PersonifiedIdiot chapter 12 . 5/31
Feck I've been looking for this story for agessssss! Glad to see it has been finished since I first read it! Can't wait to finish it
gypsygirl368262 chapter 27 . 5/31
what ever happened with the portrait of harry's parents that harry took from his vault? i mean the way it was saying they were sleeping meant the were "alive"
Cira Heartfilia chapter 14 . 5/31
I teared up when I was reading Sirius' will
Hitmen101 chapter 48 . 5/31
Loved IT!
Albionia chapter 48 . 5/22
Great story, really, really good tyvm :).
Venus914 chapter 48 . 5/19
Im curious about the thought process of selected Weasleys...like Percy and Molly. Percy because he always separated himself from the others. It would have been cool to know what he think about his Prewett brothers, about his parents and about his jailed siblings. If he is happy, then its fine by me. He didnt do anything to them in your story. Maybe he really is contented by staying away from his family's drama. With Molly, i want to know what she is thinking. I mean, everyday, Dumbledore's closer to death. Will she lose hope or will she still held on to feeling like Dumbledore can save them?
silverhowl55 chapter 48 . 5/3
BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ. I couldn't stop reading, stayed up till 3 am, and still haven't done my homework.
SHAME chapter 17 . 4/22
There is no question that a woman can abort if she wants !
A woman has all the power on her body !
Shame on you for being so old and writing such stupid things !
Disgusting.
kittyranma chapter 4 . 4/23
Interesting conversation that, oh and by the way I got your father arrested too.
Firegirl6 chapter 14 . 4/22
I didn't think that it was possible for me to have even more feels about Sirius but you proved me wrong. I'm literally crying.
1,282 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »