Reviews for The Black Star
Like the way you are giving each chapter it's own POV. Where is Dobby in all the letter delivery? Draco disowning his father is a clever twist,but question Narcissa being a frozen bitch. Being in a loveless marriage, one would think she would lavish affection on her only child if only to raise him to hate his father. Anyway, am enjoying the alternative personalities. do hope Draco's animagus is a cat, not a ferret. Aren't ferrets are prey to lge predators?
Shikara Alien chapter 1 . 5/12
what a wonderful story! i truly enjoyed this!
I love this story! It’s definitely one of my top five HP stories. Blac&Black being another one!
You should put your stories on Archive of our own!
Undertheskys chapter 48 . 5/4
Good story overall
Undertheskys chapter 33 . 5/3
I am so confused about this age potion thing... The aged up rather than diwn? Why? Wouldn't them being younger be better?
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 5/3
YAAAY They're married now
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 5/3
Awee so CUTE!
Undertheskys chapter 14 . 5/3
Teary eyes, my teary eyes of mine. I can't read cause its so blurry.
S-Lioness chapter 1 . 4/28
Ooooh poor Bill. Dora is good for him.I am a bit sad that Narcissa is bad thou, but honestly not very sad. After all it is your story.
S-Lioness chapter 1 . 4/27
Well about the twins, it is true actually same old. But I can't imagine them not helping Harry in some way and the twins joining Albus against Harry is a bit extreme.
I would like to think that they wouldn't go too far against their family for Harry if you want to change it maybe.
Like someone helping you when they could but not helping by much because you are not their priority.
S-Lioness chapter 5 . 4/27
Well as for students, I would think Neville, Luna, Blaise and maybe Susan.

As for why; you already stated Nev and Lu are good friends to Harry.

Blaise always struck me as a sort of a too prideful guy to join Voldy or Albus -he was very rude to both those who were on Voldy's or Albus' side so I would think he may come to be allies with them if he knew they were in a stand against both of them.

About Susan, she is related to Amelia, Amelia; who is fair and never favoured one side over another.

And the adults, I would say; Severus, Minerva, Filius, Lupin, Nymphadora, Narcissa, Andromida and maybe Moody.

Severus; He is under oath to protect Harry he is Draco's godfather.

Minerva; Not sure, but if her trust in Albus is shaken she may be an ally or at least not their enemy, if I remember right she told Albus that the Dursley's are the worst sort of muggles.

Filius; He is a part goblin and I think that they are sort of neutral, also he liked Harry's parents I would think he wouldn't be against Harry and Draco at least.

Lupin; Well, the last of the four friends and sort of godfather/parent figure(?) to harry, I would think he would want to watch over his friends' son/godchild.

Nymphadora; Well, she and Lupin do get together and she is a nice, fun and loyal person. Plus she is of black blood and Harry is the lord right now. And I think she apprenticed under Moody?

Narcissa; Family seems very important to her as she stopped suppoting Voldy when her hubby was imprisoned and Draco put in danger by Voldy's orders. If I remember right she protected Harry by lying to Voldemort about Harry being dead in the battle of Hogwarts. Plus she believes in blood purity which means she will try to protect Harry as the Black lord. Don't know if she will treat Harry nicely however as he is a half-blood, but for Draco I think she will be polite.

Andromida; Disowned Black and Dora's mother I think she and Harry will get on if he returns her to the family tree.

Moody; Moody who has been trapped by Barty for a whole year without his friend Albus noticing anything wrong. I would think that he is only following Albus right now because he is the only one doing anything against Voldemort. But it there is another side fighting? Well I would think he may become an alley to Harry and Draco along with Nymphadora who I think is his apprentice (?)
S-Lioness chapter 5 . 4/27
Well as for students, I would think Neville, Luna, Blaise and maybe Susan.

As for why; you already stated Nev and Lu are good friends to Harry.

Severus; He is under oath to protect Harry he is Draco's godfather.

Narcissa; If I remember right she protected Harry and told Voldy that
Andromida and maybe Moody.
Navyangel85 chapter 1 . 3/25
I absolutely loved this story. Loved all the pairings. Loved that is was complete. The kiddies sound like a lovely little handful.
Erielaw chapter 48 . 3/20
Sweet story,
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 48 . 2/18
This was brilliant. Thanks for completing it...
1,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »