Reviews for The Black Star
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 46 . 5/20
please update this soon!
TonysSilverFox chapter 46 . 5/17
I found this a few days ago while surfing the site and I read everything that was posted straight through (minus breaks for work and sleep ;-) and I LOVED it! I really like how you re-worked the story and developed the characters. I'm not a big Dumbles fan (too manipulative) and I like what you did with Ron, Hermoine and Ginny. I just wish you had written the confrontation they had with Draco and their fight in more detail. I see the story hasn't been updated in awhile, but I've subscribed anyway. Great story so far and I hope to read your conclusion of it in the future - Great Job! ;-)
AlwaysaQueenofNarnia445 chapter 46 . 4/28
You are so mean! leaving us at this cliff hanger
KarenaKitty chapter 5 . 4/23
I love, love, love, this story!
DyingInnocence chapter 46 . 4/16
Will there be more?
DyingInnocence chapter 45 . 4/16
You do realize that you don't actually own this story, right? You yourself are using Rowling's work as a basis for your story.
isis200 chapter 46 . 4/10
Por favooorrrr' aztualiza pronto me estoy mordiendo las uñas' esperando el próximo capitulo
nice fan-fiction please do more like this one
I really like this fan-fiction especially since Harry potter and Draco Malfoy are safe from Dumbledore who is always meddling into events and peoples lives that he has no grounds to be in in the first place.
Fallow51 chapter 46 . 4/3
Kudos :)
hgfde chapter 46 . 4/1
great story, please continue. Will sirius and amelia marry and have kids?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 46 . 3/30
very good! I look forward to what you do next!
lunetta19 chapter 46 . 3/29
I very much enjoyed this story and would love to know how it ends. If you write more message me :)
blondie1765 chapter 46 . 3/28
Absolutely love it and can't wait for the next chap!
Diamondgirl3 chapter 46 . 3/26
LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS STORY! It's soooooo good! i cant wait for it to be updated again, as I am dying to know what happens. I have a bad feeling someone is gonna die...
1,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »