Reviews for No Good For Her
Browniangel chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Crazy wouldn't have seen that coming. Peeta having nightmare of him not being able to protect Katniss and his baby, so sad.

Then Gale show up and apologize would ha e never seen that coming. I'm happy that he realize what he has done. I love that Peeta didn't hurt Gale it just showed how great of a person he is. He is right now the lost of their first child would haunt them in their nightmares too.

Hopefully Katniss and Peeta will find strength to try and have another baby. Hopefully they can get through this together and maybe forgive Gale too..awesome chapter can't wait for an update to see what's going happen next.
Browniangel chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh how sad Katniss lost their baby and Peeta didn't even no she was pregnant. I was surprised that Katniss told Peeta they would try again.

I know that had to be hard on Peeta to hear Katniss tell him she was scared to let him know about the baby, that he loves her no matter what, how sweet.

Onto chapter 2 to see how Peeta and Katniss cope with their lost of their child.
Random Thought Girl chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
You should write some more of this. I liked it.
ZdTHGlover chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
this is very good hope to see more chapters and if you ask me peeta should go beat up gale and kick him in the groin
aleah987 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013