Reviews for Lost Brother (Magnum PI, Magnum PI)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
You gonna finish this or what?
Ring-tailed Girl chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Please finish this! I am so excited for the next chapter! Finish it, pleeeaaase!
Tara Poole chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
When are you going to continue this? I really want to know what happens... please don't leave a Lombax hanging! Or maybe I should say Private Investigator...
P. S. I'm a Magnum P.I. and Ratchet and Clank fan. That was supposed to be a joke, just so you know.
Sol chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I'm not quite sure what to say right now except continue the story, please! I'm in need of another Magnum P.I. fan fiction story to read!
Raider chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This is why I hate getting into fan fiction. This seemed like a good story but since the damned thing was posted in May of 2013 it is not unreasonable to assume that this story will be continued by the author and for that I say thanks for nothing and go to hell.
Scott Flippo chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Ok I am hooked! I like where this is going...Is there more? I can imagine since Higgins is Robin Masters that this was the only way to get Magnum back to Robins Nest and something else serious is going on... Please finish or would you like help?
Higgins chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This is good start do the next chapter finish the whole story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
thanks, good to read new sories about MAGNUM
Chas58 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
That's not bad, but I'd be interested in reading the next chapters.
Robert Mc chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
A good start. You do ignore Thomas's return to the Navy, though.
joefromomaha chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
where's part 2?
Kay chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
More please! Nice to have a new mpi story!
rusty chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Please do go on
Carol O'Neil chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I enjoyed reading this scene. It is light and flows well. I was able to instantly lose myself in the moment and I was standing on the beach observing as Magnum took the disturbing phone call.
caramia chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
When I saw a new story was posted, I got so excited! Excellent start and can't wait to read more. I hope Magnum rejoins up with his old friends.