Reviews for You Have My Back - Right?
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 28 . 10/9
hipgnosis chapter 22 . 8/12
And now they get to go clubbing, it just gets better.
hipgnosis chapter 19 . 8/12
I really love the idea of Tony having a little flock of baby probies once a year, maybe for like a month between FLETC and their new assignments. And everyone at the Navy Yard would call it 'probie season,' and there would be bets on how fast they could get their 'office' set up, and who would get injured first. And then when the probies went off into the world for their new assignments, they would talk to other probies who weren't fortunate enough to graduate FLETC during 'probie season,' and there would be grumblings about "I didn't get to play laser-tag when I was on TAD after grad! The lead agent made me pull hardcopy records from the file storage in the basement and run to Starbucks for coffee!"

And then Alpha replies smugly, "I was the Alpha Probie."
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 28 . 6/14
I absolutely lovded it, amazing
bookgirl113 chapter 22 . 5/27
Yeah... Attempted murder doesn't really help your case:P
bookgirl113 chapter 21 . 5/27
"What are you saying, Director Vance? That I am some out of control maniac?"

Of course not. I'm sure that there are many reasonable excuses for a sane, stable individual to impale a folder on their knife and use it to threaten another agent.
bookgirl113 chapter 16 . 5/27
Im impressed that they managed to tell Gibbs all that without him exploding. He seriously needs to learn how tho take stuff he doesn't want to hear and not just drive away the messenger with anger on instinct.
TLWtlw chapter 26 . 5/27
Was that deputy secretary of state the same one that Gibbs told McGee to tell her to "Stick it" in the episode "Chained"?
WBH21C chapter 28 . 5/20
Very well done!
edinarowe chapter 28 . 3/10
One of the best Dead Air tags I've read! Thank you!
Reader chapter 26 . 3/6
Where did DiNozzo's spine go? He just sat back and let Gibbs be a ranting bully with no interference or intercession. Not particularly competent behavior on his part if he's SFA.
Sussie chapter 28 . 3/6
I really loved this story! I loved how you developed McGee especially, his time with Metro PD was really fun to read about. Of course the story was about Tony and I think my favourite parts were really how he handled the probies, really creative first assignment! And when Abby attacked Tony how you wrote his reactions were very believable and insightful.

And of course Gibbs, being called out and evaluating himself and growing, really well done development there of him! So many great scenes coming from this story that's gonna add to my confusion when I watch the series (wait...didn't that actually happen in canon I will question...)

I think the only minus is Ziva. Now don't get me wrong, I loved everything about how you wrote her up to the car crash. Her attacking Tony was also very well written. But the car crash and that disease just seemed to come out of nowhere, or possibly another story. I would have preferred the last scene with her had been in Gibbs' basement.

My only wish now is that I wasn't 2 years late and thus can't really beg for a part 2 or at least more stories in the same direction. So just, well done!
iamladyliberty chapter 28 . 3/5
This was super amazing-loved it!
momkatg48 chapter 28 . 3/4
This is great. Just reread it and it is still wonderfully plotted and characterized. Love everyone in it and especially McGee and the LEOs. Ziva got what she should have gotten in the beginning, ousted. Tony handled Eli as he always will and Gibbs got a needed wake up call. Thanks for writing and sharing this.
Sarai chapter 28 . 1/11
Story was totally awesome! Nice job!
1,696 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »