Reviews for Slide
kittenintheden chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Yeeessssssss Soul Eater on roller skates, I approve. Naturally XD
anonymous chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
WOW!amazing sensory details! i am very impressed. very romantic
The Fox and Hen chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
_ Omegosh! This is just so adorable, and cute, and fun to read! I loved these chapters sooooooo much! I really enjoyed watching you develop the characters of this story! I love your writing so much!
The Fox and Hen chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
_ The scenes you create fit so well! I just love the diffrent ways you played with the tension in the last scene, at Soul's house. Soul and Maka, you make me so jealous! :)
The Fox and Hen chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
XD This was very cute! I liked the little KidxLiz moment a lot. :) I have seen Crona cosplayers at Megacon, and when they're acting the part, they can look pretty darn scary! I definetly don't blame Soul for getting a little scared. _
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This looks like it's gonna be fun! So far it's adorable, and I can't wait to read the next chapter! _
Professor Maka chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
This was sweet and lovely. I adored it.
YoursTrulyJaneDoe chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
I just want to say that line from Patty in the movie seen made me laugh so hard. Great chapter.
cojode chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
I am hopelessly confused as to why I hadn't read this sooner! You delivered in all of my favorite departments of fanfiction: fluff (oh god fluff), sweet little one shots, high school au, witty banter, seasonal activities, etc. The list really drags on. In addition to all that, "Slide" was beautifully and cleverly written (the haunted house was amazing, I was smiling like an idiot with the way you snuck in some side characters) with realistic events that urged you to read on.
Basically this deserves an A!
queenlara chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
oh my god the goo goo dolls. You are my hero
Agent DJ of Awesomenary SpyInc chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Did you know that the screech owl is a sign of bad omens that usually involve death, death, and more death?
Brb-EatingSouls chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
That was perfection :3
RayvnAshes2 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Oh my god this is the cutest story ever! LOVE IT! XD
eisschirmchen chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I think, this is my first review here on ever, so please have mercy with me. ;W;

First, I have to thank you, that you write some SO WONDERFUL AND AMAZING WITH THIS LITTLE ROLLERBLADE IDEA! SO THANKS A LOT FAB!
And second, I love how you turned this into an everyday situation, how Maka and Soul meet each other. You can see how they start building the bond of an friendship, how they start to feel something for each other, they care, this made my heart all fluttery. While Maka and Soul fall in love with each other, I fall in love with these two, haha.
The last chapter is my favorite, the process of Rollerblades to Ice skates is lovely and I was a smiling mess when they finally kissed, it is full of love and made me doing all these "Awww" noises. :)
Aww, I can't thank you enough for this Fab, it's lovely and your story will have a place in my heart forever!

I'm really sorry that I'm not tat good with words but I wanted to tell you this above. It turned out perfect and when I could, I would hug you and never stop! ;3;

- Eis
chaoticlivi chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. WITH THE HOT AND SPICY. AND COOL AND MINTY. (the inverse of their eyes AAAHHHHHH) It's like Soul Resonance: Hot Cocoa Mode. But in all seriousness, I've never really been motivated to try cayenne hot cocoa before, but you bet I'm gonna try it now.

Anyway. All this fluff really made my day. Thanks.