Reviews for This Night
SpecH82T chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Good god, this was good! :)
NarwhalWarlord chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
D'aaaawwwwwwww...

Nice work.
Insomnia3337 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Heh, I guess I forgot to review this. Either way its Good to see another fenshep/ash fanfic out. It would be cool to see more of these 2 from you. :D
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow. I suspected this story could be good, but you blew all of my expectations out of the water with this.

Well done.
dajohu chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Very much enjoyed this, there aren't very many good femshep/ash fics so always nice to see a new one, especially a great one like this. Would love to see you continue this or write more one-shots about them. :)

-dajohu
Gabrielle Henson chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
A very nice piece of story. I'm more a fan of femShep/Ash strong friendship, but I have nothing against them shipped and this one was very well done. I liked the way you portrayed both Kaidan and Ash, the nice additions of Joker just being Joker. The way the relationship between femShep and Ash progresses during the story feels real, subtle and deep at the same time.
A good job overall. Just watch out for a few mistakes (I noticed some sheperd instead of shepard here and there).
Do you have plans for more Mass effect stories? I'd be curious to see the followup of this during the events of mass effect 2 & 3... Just saying :-)