Reviews for To the Victors Go the Spoils
More?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2017
More pleeeaassee
BleckBlah5956 chapter 8 . 6/28/2017
I love Draco and Ginny's blooming friendship out of this ordeal. I also love how gentle Narcissa is with Hermione, though I do feel bad for Hermione, after all Lucius trained her. You have written well enough that I feel second hand emotions from them. Good job and I hope to read more soon, I am looking forward to the future with this story.
gabrielsangel23 chapter 6 . 6/16/2017
I can honestly say I only read the Harry/Voldemort ones but hot damn! I love them! I seriously can't wait to see what else you come up with.
LaughingPrincess88 chapter 8 . 5/20/2017
So, he didn't kill Harry in the forest? Is he still a Horcrux?
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 8 . 5/20/2017
I love dracos answer at the end (dracos nobody's sloppy seconds lol)
Arya-Tsk chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
they are cute together i hope they will end up together
mandancie chapter 8 . 5/19/2017
Absolutely loved this chapter. :) I think what I loved about it so much was the fact that Draco really was trying to make the best out of a bad situation. That he was just a prisoner as she was. I can't wait to see what you have planned next.
priestessofeternity chapter 7 . 4/2/2017
Amazing
mandancie chapter 7 . 3/31/2017
Awesome chapter! Again! (LOL!) I can't wait to see who you work on next. Maybe have it where two of them meet accidentally. And have to deal with the repercussion of that chance moment of seeing each other.
Arya-Tsk chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
OH GOD the end was so good to read I liked it
ClarisseSelwyn chapter 6 . 3/13/2017
That's an interesting way to torture someone.
katzeiason69 chapter 6 . 3/9/2017
This was so great and I'm glad you added on to the story. I had thought you gave up on every finishing the story.
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 6 . 3/9/2017
That was super hot
momsmarnye chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
you should write more on this story and plz update soon