Reviews for Caller
Butterfree chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Phaha, Takano would totally do something like that. Great job keeping both him and Ritsu in character. Are you kidding me? You could stare at a pebble and get some mind blowing inspiration from it. I'm not joking.

CupidKirby
Taira Yukiko chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
lol nice story and really did capture of a call centre there, lol with me used to be a ex cso i just had to read the story it was good love it :)
Misakixxusagi chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Aw, that was so cute. :D Loved it! Although, in the end, I wanted that to happen to Kisa. :3 I'm still a KisaXTakano shipper, but I enjoyed this! I love how Takano's his boss in this one too. xD
AshleyTangerine chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
amazing. I swear you get better with every plotline. Everything is so original and so damn fluffy it takes my breath away! *glomps you for your awesomeness* I LOVE IT!
nekocandy4life chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
if you had to choose who would you be?
Takano in here or Onodera?
just asking because its so funnyXD
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was just so cute! Why does it have to be a oneshot?! XD This is awesome! Maybe a two shot...
nan chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I am totally interested. :DDD
Amorous-Thunder chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Hoho! Takano got Ritsu good! XD This was quite an original idea, I do say! Quite amusing.
LockTheLastOpenDoor1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
i have a lot of other stuff to do buu when i read the summary, i couldn't stop myself from reading it. and thank god i did! it was so good! so different from your other work. you think you're going to write a sequal?
Candy chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
HAhahahaha maybe i should try that one day *evil smirk* but not working there just harassing my friend because i love her!
_
even though she's cold to me *emo corner*
teabags chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
LOL

Oh my goodness this made me laugh lots! Good twist we have here!
Mean chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I have to say, I did enjoy this one shot a lot. Short but it ended cutely without feeling like it was rushed. Great Job! Thanks for writing this!