Reviews for Not Another Bleach Fic
0Shard0 chapter 8 . 6/14
Please update soon and I think you have the basic idea of Ichigo's situation. I could suggest things if you want.
0Shard0 chapter 5 . 6/13
Already read that fanfic of yours and there's only 3 chapters. Please keep Shiro as the sinigami/hollow zanpakuto and Y as quincy side please? If you want something to make it difficult for Ichigo you can make Shiro be a SUPER ANNOYING and possibly slitly insane/bloodlust older brother like figure that won't leave Ichigo alone.
0Shard0 chapter 4 . 6/13
While it may be a pain in the ass and take a while to get to the main juicy parts, it's easier to make a story with the 'fillers', if you will. It makes a lot more sense, fills in the plot holes/major missing gaps in the story, it makes the action a bit more exciting and whatnot with building it up to the climax and all, etc. In other words it has a plot and it isn't plain action, a bit of humor, and some against. I try to read a bit of chapters before I put my imput to help the F.W., 'Fanfiction writers'. It saves time in a sense and etc. that I'm feeling too lazy to type in at the moment.
JuliusKing chapter 8 . 5/12
Heya. Dunno if you're dead or not but the story's good. Here's to your health or whatever. Also, either your god has forsaken you, or I've lost all concept of time. And I lack certainty in the former.
Shootingstar chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
Amigo this story is fucking great. Please don't abandon it.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 8 . 5/16/2016
Awesome story I love it so much.
SomethingAncient chapter 8 . 4/28/2016
Well, if you were upset before about the 5 month delay in chapters I'd say the nearly two years it's been since an update might have you pulling at your hair.

Regardless, nice job with the story, it would be cool to see an update.
SomethingAncient chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
You caught me off guard there. I never expected anyone would write Tatsuki being trained as a kido-based combatant. While I'm not sure how that will turn out for you, this is a nice story to read, so I think you'll do well.
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more. Please continue!
Mondtanz chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
I only stumbled across this story a short while ago and have to say that i liked reading it very much. It's got some very original plot points and if I understand your author's notes correctly, you already had the plot lined out for some more chapters.
Too bad your muse seems to have left you...
I'll be following this story nonetheless, just on the off chance you find your muse again :-)
Until then, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
ivegotpurple chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
So I love this story. Just found it and it's adorable and amazing and fantastic. I didn't have the pleasure of reading the "original" version, I guess it would be called, and you've really made me feel like I've missed out on something amazing. Soooo, to make it up to me (because, you know, you obviously owe me /s) you can...write more of this! I hate bugging authors because I'm the self dubbed Queen of Hiatus, but this story is so great and I need to know where it goes. So please?
DemonLover741 chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
Hello I love this story I just wanted to know if your going to continue updates?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
Wild Li chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
I'm still laughing my ass off on that last paragraph! I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard, especially at the part where the Old Man is not willing to touch that subject with a ten meter pole!
aprilliarsv chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
Nicely done, I never read the original, but it's is really good!