Reviews for Not Another Bleach Fic
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 8 . 5/16
Awesome story I love it so much.
SomethingAncient chapter 8 . 4/28
Well, if you were upset before about the 5 month delay in chapters I'd say the nearly two years it's been since an update might have you pulling at your hair.

Regardless, nice job with the story, it would be cool to see an update.
SomethingAncient chapter 6 . 4/28
You caught me off guard there. I never expected anyone would write Tatsuki being trained as a kido-based combatant. While I'm not sure how that will turn out for you, this is a nice story to read, so I think you'll do well.
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 2/8
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more. Please continue!
Mondtanz chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
I only stumbled across this story a short while ago and have to say that i liked reading it very much. It's got some very original plot points and if I understand your author's notes correctly, you already had the plot lined out for some more chapters.
Too bad your muse seems to have left you...
I'll be following this story nonetheless, just on the off chance you find your muse again :-)
Until then, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
i've.got.purple.nail.polish chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
So I love this story. Just found it and it's adorable and amazing and fantastic. I didn't have the pleasure of reading the "original" version, I guess it would be called, and you've really made me feel like I've missed out on something amazing. Soooo, to make it up to me (because, you know, you obviously owe me /s) you can...write more of this! I hate bugging authors because I'm the self dubbed Queen of Hiatus, but this story is so great and I need to know where it goes. So please?
DemonLover741 chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
Hello I love this story I just wanted to know if your going to continue updates?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
Kal Thorn chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
I'm still laughing my ass off on that last paragraph! I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard, especially at the part where the Old Man is not willing to touch that subject with a ten meter pole!
aprilliarsv chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
Nicely done, I never read the original, but it's is really good!
NaruHarem4ever chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
Very nice! Im interested to see what happens when Canon starts up proper. Keep up the great work!
LisayaTomago chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Man, this one's pretty good as well... I do hope you'll finish your stories.
red dragon wings chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
is tatsuki related to the captain commander?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Great chapter! Please update soon!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Ooh! Tatsuki saw (barely) a Zanpakutō Spirit?! Cool!