Reviews for Nickelodeon Racing II: The Return of the Grand Prix
Nice story!If you make chapter 67,I'll give a cookie and a free video from youtube.
Jake:Well,turns out Mr Krabs was wrong to trust all along,Krabs gave me a scar so bad.
Melanie:You could say that again big brother.
Miss smile:Curse you Krabs for hurting Rintoo and cheating.
Account Deleted-Bye chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
AWESUM.

...Although I wish I could finish this story, but... eh. TOO MUCH CHAPTERS... QQ
...XD Love it tho!
ThatToonAuthor chapter 62 . 5/7/2014
This story is simply amazing. I loved every bit of it. What I liked about this story is how you didn't abandon it. Since most stories with great plots end up unfinished. The movie references cracked me up, it had me laughing a lot. You absolutely have to make a third. And if you do, you can try to add the old racers ( Doug, CatDog, Tommy, Arnold, etc. ) join the roster. Maybe even add the new Nicktoons as well. ( Sanjay and Craig, Breadwinners, etc. ) I will be happy to assist you in the making of the third. That is, if you are planning on it. Also, check out my friend, iReema123's fanfics.
Thank you.
Quanokark42 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Seems to be a good story so far, I'll keep reading more chapters of this.
mr cartoon chapter 61 . 12/22/2013
Ha Ha! Those Were Some Funny Segments, Behind The Scenes, & Bloopers Friend. I Enjoyed This! Can't Wait For What You Have In Store In The Next Chapter.
Keldeox chapter 60 . 12/22/2013
I'll tell you one thing. You know how to spice up a story.
I wouldn't expect Krabs to do anything like this, but its a change on how a situation of greed can take over someones mind. Very Interesting. Also try parodying recent Disney movies instead of older ones.
mr cartoon chapter 60 . 12/21/2013
Hmm, Well After Reading This Alternate Ending. I Can't Decide Which One's Better! Guess It'll Be A Tie For Now. But Still, I Enjoyed Reading This! And I'll Be Looking Forward To The Bloopers & Behind The Scenes Stuff.
RandomFanFictionPressGirl14 chapter 60 . 12/21/2013
To be honest, I love both endings! They're both so awesome! I dont really like Spongebob, but this was cool. For Christmas, I wish for more of these from ya! Maybe Valentines or Easter, or maybe even a Summer course! I think that would be awesome! But ultamitly, it's your choice. I love ya for making this. Thanks.
mr cartoon chapter 59 . 12/20/2013
This Had To be The Most Emotional Chapter I've Ever Read. I Loved It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter.
mr cartoon chapter 58 . 12/19/2013
Poor Rintoo, Am I Glad Kai Lan Saved Her. But That Jorgen, That Guy Really Knows How To Make The Tracks Really Dangerous. Let's Hope This Doesn't Repeat Next Chapter. But For Now, Another Good Chapter Right Here!
mr cartoon chapter 57 . 12/12/2013
My, This Was Another Nice Chapter, & Warm Hearting As Well. But I Feel Bad For Kai-Lan's Parents Dying In That House Fire. Anyways, Looking Forward To The Next Race!
mr cartoon chapter 56 . 12/10/2013
Exciting 2nd Race Friend! Lots Of Twists & Surprises In The Snow. Looking Forward To What Happens Next.
mr cartoon chapter 55 . 12/7/2013
Oh! Well This Is Most Unexpected. Rintoo Loves Kai Lan? Hmm, This Could Get Interesting Fast. I Really Liked This Chapter Here! Can't Wait For The Next Race Coming Up.
mr cartoon chapter 54 . 12/5/2013
Well Congrats On Rintoo Winning The 1st Race, But It Seems Like Mostly Everyone Is Feeling No Christmas Spirit At The Moment. Well I Hope That Starts To Change In The Next Chapter.
mr cartoon chapter 53 . 12/2/2013
Well Looks Like Rintoo Won The Stunt Race Here, And Boy Was Patrick Stupid As Usual In This One. That's Why We Love Him! I Really Enjoyed This First Part, Can't Wait For The Next Part.