Reviews for The Tide
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I like this. I can't explain what I enjoy about this just that it's really good and I like it.
hauntings chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
i'm not sure why i was hesitant to read this, but i'm very pleased that i went with my gut and gave it a shot, because this is really, really well done. very sweet and well-written and so true to the characters as well. i d'awwwed a little at the end because really, how could you not?

love, love, love. excellent work. x
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Wow! This is Awesome!
Gingehfish chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That was really good! It was well-written, and a very interesting way to tie the book and the movie together with still keeping them separate. ;D
niki spade chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Do you need a sequel its just to cool end it now.
Takara yume chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Ahh so sad..but wow, I am just so glad Hiccup actually made a friend in Toothless.. ; v ; sdfjvsdj thinking into his life deeper now made my chest ache at how awful it was to be unwanted and ahh, this story just really hit me.. Q A Q you did an awesome job!
Foxxlight chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I really really like this. ;D
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Love it!
XerX chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
awesome! Flows well, and is stunning in a spooky way!
Love the ending with 'we all have our secrets'!
Jayalaw chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
You realize that you wrote a fantastic story, brimming with emotion from father and son. You wrote a FANTASTIC story! And I feel really sorry for Hiccup.
Saienai chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That was nicely written, very beautiful, and haunting in a certain way.
Definitely one of the better one-shots in the HTTYD fandom. Loved the way it all lead to him meeting Toothless and his thoughts at that point.
- Saienai
Stratoc chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow, this was beautiful! You really captured Hiccup's character perfectly, and Stoick's for that matter!
Awesome story, this was great!