Reviews for Thread
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 16 . 11/16/2013
Love the story and cannot wait for more.
Townst chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
I'm so glad that you have a new chapter. I really enjoyed this. I'm glad that they are taking steps to get better and not just sweep everything under the rug.

Totally agree with you and them ending up together. The show has been painful. While I'm glad that they are each finding themselves and some joy, what is up with Arizona reaching out to Murphy instead of Callie or April?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
It's so boring to watch Callie continually comfort Arizona when Arizona is the selfish cheater that's supposedly fighting for Callie.
HRK9164 chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
I went back to the beginning to refresh myself of your story. Very Good, Please keep me updated on your story.
icesk8er chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
Aww, I am glad they are working some things out and that Arizona realizes that she does need to see a therapist. I felt so bad for Arizona when she thought Callie left though.
nan chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
Glad that your AZ wants help :)
maybesomedaysameen chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Hey, I love this! One thing: Callie and Bailey are in the same year; that's why there were both up for Chief Resident at the same time.
cycworker chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
That was perfect. I loved how you broke Arizona down in this chapter and had her realize she really does need to go to therapy. They really do belong together. Great story.
CaseyJr chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
I WANT THAT ON THE SHOW! PLEASE CALL SHONDA :)! Good job!
lovingfanfic2death chapter 15 . 10/18/2013
Many writers have tried too do what you just did with this chapter is what so many of us fanatics wish the show can be,I have said it many times Callie and Arizona are a perfect couple but,in reality if one cheats its many obstacles that you have to do, before you get to the point to where you too can sit and talk...I myself went threw many stages,so the way that you told this story was very accurate and so so for one am glad they didnt have sex,but Arizona will be seeing a therapist... Brilliant story !
icesk8er chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
I am finally caught up. That was really good. I look forward to Arizona's therapy and seeing them mend their relationship.
Blackpoodle chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
I really like this and really resonate with forgiveness.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
What the hell? What is all this "I love you more than you love me but that's ok" shit? That's alarming. I'm just so thrown off at where you are going with this. How is it ok for her to love Arizona more than Arizona loves her? Why is that not the HUGE issue we are discussing here. And honestly I don't think Arizona loves Callie more than Callie loves her. I just think Arizona loves herself more than she loves Callie. She's very self centered.
Kate chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
I'm really enjoying this fanfiction but I was stunned by a few things in this chapter. Callie "loves Arizona more [than Arizona loves her] because that's the kind of person she is"? Love isn't quantifiable. Also, Callie uses ego to mask her insecurity to be sure, but people just don't go around saying things like "I love you more than you love me because that's the kind of person I am", unless they are really, really full of themselves or their partner is the crappiest person in the universe. I'm finding it a little hard to root for these characters when Arizona goes around saying things like she doesn't deserve Callie and Callie, despite apparently loving her so much, apparently completely agrees that Arizona is undeserving of her. It makes it hard to root for them when they both apparently see and willingly accept such a big inequity in their marriage.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
Loved this! This is one of my favorite stories!