Reviews for 7 Days
alisha.hawk chapter 9 . 9/26
Please finish story and is bae going to be Neil and what about the baby Emma is pregnant with?
Lucyole chapter 9 . 9/2
that was a very good, interesting, exciting and hot story really good we really need more EmmaxGold storys they are perfect for each other why does the makers of the show didn't see that oh whatever really great story.
rumbeller25 chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Loved this story please add more chapters.
yuiop chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Ravenclaw992 chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
I guess I'll have to wait to see what Gold does with Emma, won't I? I'll try to be patient. Thank you for this story-it was very interesting. I liked the different take you had on the curse being broken.

Mr. Gold is absolutely right in what he said to Regina, too: she is way too unstable to care for a child like a mother should. Pfft, if she goes into a fight with Emma physically, I'm putting my bets on Emma. Also love the little touch with Leroy singing show-tunes. It made me giggle.

I'll be looking forward to the sequel. (-;

Ravenclaw992 chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
I'm glad he and Emma made amends of some sort, even if it was partially by his manipulation. I don't blame Emma for finding Gold irresistible. Can't wait to see how Henry tries to convince Emma of magic.
Rumple's Slave chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
What a pity...I was all keyed up!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
interesting and twistedly hot, but unless the endgame involves Swan Game perhaps you should edit the character pairing option to Emma and Gold
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
oh i think this is actually really sad. :( that bit about regina being belle and rumple being daniel is just classic regina- hurt herself just as much as she hurts anyone else
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
I don't even like Regina that much, but I will always wind up feeling bad for her in fanfictions, because in every one in which someone has to choose between her and Emma, it's always Emma :(
Ravenclaw992 chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
I must say, I'm relieved that Gold didn't give in to his dark power or have any sort of intimacy with Regina. I'm actually impressed that he had the strength to choose not to do it. And this deal with Henry and his realization of Rumpel's identity is definitely a game changer. I'm enjoying this a lot so far. (-;
Ravenclaw992 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Ooh, I think Regina's bitten off more than she can chew. She is really twisted for using a yellow dress to remind him of Belle. It's weird imagining Gold giggling like his old self in FT land. And I know Emma's hurting more than she's letting on.

I'm looking forward to more!
OuroborosMM chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Golden Swan AND Golden Queen in the same fic? This is all I've ever wanted! Can't wait for next chapter!
Amy chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Very very good. I hope Emma gets to really make Gold suffer for a bit. He's the master of manipulation, but I hope Emma gets the chance to teach him a lesson.