Reviews for Eternal
Hells True Mistress chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
This is just... I mean... wow

Yeah... Just wow.

Also, so sad. The Wind. The... the everything... so sad...
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Wow ok this is super duper super sad but amazing soooooo well written I can't wait for part two love it
fanfictiongirl12345 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I'm actually really interested in where this is going, update soon!
candle dark chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
dont abandon this fic! this is a new concept, you cant leave us! post soon please? :)
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Oh wow...I am in love with this, your style and the imagination. It really hits hard when you realize that the world won't last forever...
I am definitely following this story!
candle dark chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
this is all sad and cool and awesome! Pitch was a general of a golden age though and he fell into darkness. The first thing that crossed my mind when i read the last line was, Woah perfect way to gain a comrade (for pitch). I mean if he just lets the same thing happen to a powerful general in this new place as what happened to him he could have like, a partner in crime! I also want to point out that somewhere in my evil mind I do feel sad about the whole fading thing though. Good Luck and Post Soon! :)
Black Lotus13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Well if watching Doctor Who wasn't enough to make me cry, this is definately pushing it... in other words, this is good.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Well this is depressing as can be, but intriguing too. It's realistic to consider the time when the world finally ends, after all. And beliefs do change-I can totally see it happening unfortunately, especially for Tooth and Christmas. I'm fascinated with where you're going to go with the story.