Reviews for A Drop In The Ocean
Xoxo chapter 2 . 9/24
Reading your story again. I just love it!
SomeChick chapter 31 . 8/10
Uhg, your stories are so amazingly well crafted it pains me to know you retired lol. No one writes bellamione like you do, and the detail in implementing ancient magic into Hermione's past making every word written that much more intriguing. My first story of yours was Fractures: which you implemented ancient magic of another kind. I just loved it. Every. Sodding. Word! *fangirl shrieking* lmao.

You truly do capture character personalities perfectly, mannerisms and thought process, and your antagonists are well imagined. Thank you very much for the good reading. I've officially finished your list of works and every one is wonderful. Cheers to you and your writing future. :)
GlitteryKittenHideout chapter 31 . 8/2
I'll admit , I read the caught in time serie in less than 1 week. You made me obsessed with your stories. I had to finish them and I just loved every words every sentences every chapters, ... This serie is a masterpiece. I really wanted to thank you for these stories and all the work you put into it. I wish you the best in life and if you write a book please let me know because I'll be one of the first to buy it ! THANK YOU
LS505956 chapter 23 . 6/4
I mean, originally I had no clue what Pandora was, but once Hermione started saying that they can't destroy it I started realizing. I swear I saw the words "I am!" were coming before actually reading them. But only about 10 seconds before.
LS505956 chapter 2 . 5/29
I'm also rather confused - in the end of Turn Time you showed Hermionerestoring her parent's memories, but now they're not back?
I'm just gonna assume you have some purpose for that. If it's a mistake, don't tell me.
LS505956 chapter 1 . 5/29
"Hermione Jean Granger".

These words have caused my skin to cover in goosebumps, my face to erupt in a disbelieving and euphoric smile that I cannot erase, and my mind to explode.

Will you marry me to your creative mind? I can swear right now to love it and cherish it for the rest of my life. I'm willing to just marry your Fanfiction account.
Otto'Barkley chapter 31 . 3/28
My english's bad.. So I will be very short .
It was fantastic, you were with me every day, chapter after chapter, bliss. I laughed extremely loud, I cried like a baby, my heart raced as fast as a stupid gazelle in the savannah , arr perfect! Do your fucking book! I'm gonna buy it.
Ps: you improved my comprehension of english! Love you forever. I will return on these stories later, there's no doubt.
Otto'Barkley chapter 1 . 3/27
I'm gonna cry... Don't know why..
Thanks you so much delicious autor
my heart is beating so fast idk if i can handle the rest. one of the best prologue EVER
CopperLex chapter 31 . 1/30
I know I'm quite late jumping on this train...But, geez, that trilogy of stories was amazing! I've taken a break from reading fanfiction (sometimes I let myself get too absorbed in it), and am just stumbling through after a few years. Your stories are so well crafted. I'm in awe.
I've been on the edge of my seat through the whole ordeal. Quickly clicking to the next story and hoping to god that there would be a happy ending!
Minerva made me cry. But it was all so well done. All of the twists felt natural. The craftimg and evolution of the characters, so beautifully organic.
Can't wait to read more of your stories! And if you have any originals out in the universe; feel free to share links, etc.
Thank you for such an exciting journey!
vegetals chapter 31 . 12/26/2017
fucking applause
Guest chapter 31 . 12/2/2017
I have read all 3 stories in 1 week. This story was amazing and had my emotions all over the place. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/17/2017
Absolutely brilliant! You're amazing and I love you, thank you for this gift of a story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Okay, i don't usually review till the end of a story that's complete, but OH. MY. GOD. I had to say SOMETHING cus WOW WHAT AT FIRST CHAPTER that COMPLETELY threw me in totally reeling and I'm SO EXCITED FOR THIS
Freeraven chapter 20 . 9/27/2017
"she didnt even know her husband knew how to make tea." had me about to tears. this whole scene was beautifully written and amazing. i wanted to first get frustrated that u changed character pov without letting us know, then i assumed we were with andy but alas, i was wrong and happily so. ive binged in this trilogy since last friday ans have not stoppes to write a review. my apologies.
thank you for giving away your time and for your diligence in completing this saga. i am truly blessed and in love with every character. the darkness is enticing and no thrills are barred. im always suprised and loving every word!