Reviews for Rituals and Consequences
Aflibble chapter 102 . 7/12
Absolutely loving the story keep up the good work
crafter43 chapter 101 . 6/17
it has been a year and a bit since you updated any chance of this story continuing to completion
IWantColoredRain chapter 102 . 5/1
Very good
I hope you write and new chapter soon.
Rituparna Saha chapter 102 . 3/7
Please continue this story as it is a very unique story.
dragon chapter 102 . 1/4
hi great story. Will you be writing more soon. I have saved you as and author so I can keep checking. Thank you this wonderful story and please finish it.
dianaanne chapter 100 . 1/3
Hope you update soon! I really have enjoyed this very unique story so far!
katraj0908 chapter 102 . 12/30/2015
This is great, please continue it! I really want Harry to meet the Potter side of the family, like I love that about the story. At first I wasn't sure about it, but now I like all the different parts even if sometimes it feels a bit disorganized, what with the time changes and scene changes, but overall really good.
bookaddict19 chapter 86 . 12/7/2015
I think we found a relative of Luna's there. Susie seems like she could be one anyway if more direct and less with the creatures about it. ;)
lucas.rr94 chapter 102 . 11/24/2015
pease, continue. i loved this fic a lot. I would like to continue reading this story... please, continue.
Rituparna Saha chapter 102 . 11/20/2015
Please post a new chapter as soon as possible I am eagerly waiting for the new chapter.
Rituparna Saha chapter 102 . 10/10/2015
Please continue the story it is very refreshing and different from the other stories.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 102 . 10/1/2015
whens the next chapter

S. Ravenclaw
Drrakkos chapter 102 . 9/15/2015
Excellent chapter. It's a shame you don't continue this amazing story. Please tell me you are goin to continue this.

Love, Drrakkos.
LMS616 chapter 102 . 8/8/2015
beautifull story, chapters are short in lenght but nearly perfect in paceing of the story