Reviews for What Lies Hidden: re-written
MnMsRoK chapter 5 . 3/23
He's such a prick, but I can't hate him.
I really do love this story.
Reanie Campal chapter 1 . 1/30
Though the first time I read this I thought it was a not unlikely but slightly annoying scenario you set up. But I have been drawn back to read more of this story as you rewrite and add aspects, so something in this storyline caught my attention :) keep working hard.
Bartholomew C chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Honestly, I wish that Ellen and Kanda had fucked. I would've loved to have seen Tyki's reaction of finding out she'd been with someone else.
Vangran chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Not a bad story at all.
NewLakituPls chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
I... This is... O/O Oh Tyki, you little bastard you... *runs off to aquire more tissues*

Seriously though, this writing is so lovely and nicely paced, doesn't feel hurried or too drawn out. *problems I always seem to run into haha*
Tyki's dialogue makes me giggle on another note. He loves messing with our cute little exorcist
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
oh damn! Allen is so screwed! lol poor thing XD
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
LOVE IT!
CielSynema chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Nosebleed. Tyki is too sexy.
Asuka1920 chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Is the story finished or will there be more? I hope so.
Angel wolf11021 chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
love the story so far
z67ywkvp dite Kurea-chan chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
(*w*) Bon sang!
C'est trop mignon! Il va vraiment falloir qu'Allen comprenne qu'elle est amoureuse de Tyki! (Et toi Tyki, arranges-toi pour qu'elle arrête de te traiter de bâtard).
J'espère qu'ils vont avoir un petit enfant! Ca serait adorable! (mais faut qu'ils s'avouent leur amour avant).
Enfin voilà!
J'aime beaucoup ton chapitre et je suis contente que tu sois de retour, Kithren-chan!
Au prochain chapitre!
Kurea-chan
SherriexKaiser chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
love you story man
GilxOzhearts chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Wow! Favourite Author/Story and follow Author/Story! (*Q*) A. M. A. Z. I. N. G.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
So lovely and cute
1o1 chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Waaaaaa I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please!