Reviews for What Lies Hidden: re-written
Darke13 chapter 5 . 2/27
Tyki's show is ridiculous not ridicules. I look forward to the next chapter!
Darke13 chapter 4 . 2/27
It took her longer to process instead of proses -Ellen (in regards to Tyki showing up)
Indecent hour instead of incessant hour-Tyki
Accept instead of except "Ellen had yet to except" is wrong except is for exceptions(what is not) accepting is for things gained or gotten.
There are a bunch of little typos here and there, nothing big, like in the first chapter (I think) Ellen says/thinks "blood hell" instead of "bloody hell"
Great story!
MnMsRoK chapter 4 . 2/9
still love :D :)
Leone Brion chapter 1 . 1/31
TYKI, that bastard. Taking a girl's virginity! I couldn't find it as hot as I found it repulsive tbh. And I find forceful things and/non-con arousing to be honest, been a kink of mine for quite some time.
Oh, and Ellen's Catholic. The Vatican and the pope is all apart of the Roman Catholic church after all. They use those words frequently in the manga.
DragonFire Princess chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
WOW!
LOVE IT!
BloodyMoonEclyps chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
o.o
why the heck havn't i found this story before, i've pretty much read all your stories - several times over.
how could i miss this?!
wow. i mean really wow...
can't wait to read the next chapter...
how will Kanda and Link and the others react when they find a dead body but no Ellen?
LOVE YOUR STORIES!
MnMsRoK chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
He's such a prick, but I can't hate him.
I really do love this story.
Reanie Campal chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Though the first time I read this I thought it was a not unlikely but slightly annoying scenario you set up. But I have been drawn back to read more of this story as you rewrite and add aspects, so something in this storyline caught my attention :) keep working hard.
Bartholomew C chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Honestly, I wish that Ellen and Kanda had fucked. I would've loved to have seen Tyki's reaction of finding out she'd been with someone else.
Vangran chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Not a bad story at all.
hiatuspermit chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
I... This is... O/O Oh Tyki, you little bastard you... *runs off to aquire more tissues*

Seriously though, this writing is so lovely and nicely paced, doesn't feel hurried or too drawn out. *problems I always seem to run into haha*
Tyki's dialogue makes me giggle on another note. He loves messing with our cute little exorcist
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
oh damn! Allen is so screwed! lol poor thing XD
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
LOVE IT!
Synnocence chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Nosebleed. Tyki is too sexy.
Asuka1920 chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Is the story finished or will there be more? I hope so.