Reviews for Letters to Lissie
AGLover chapter 22 . 8/10
This story was so *sniff* amazing! Seriously, you did a FANTASTIC job! The way you write is so heartwarming, and this story was just perfect. Just the right amount of drama, romance, sadness, friendship, and a bunch of other things I don't even know the name of! And I must agree with you, I am sad it's over... But I loved the ending, so professionally done! And you know what my favorite part was? I'm a very strong Christian, and it touched my heart to read such an amazing story that incorporated my Faith so well. There were many times when I read this that I laughed so hard I teared up, and others times when I teared up because of all the suffering and pain Felicity and Ben went through. But it turned out perfect in the end and I am so happy. So, what I am trying to say is that, I loved this story and it is truly one of the best books I have ever read in my life! You are an amazing author and don't let anyone tell you any different! :)
AGLover chapter 19 . 8/10
This is so adorable! *really high-pitched squeal* I can hardly believe it, Felicity and Ben are getting married! *another high-pitched squeal* I absolutely LOVE this story! You are such a fantastic writer! Keep it up! ;)
AGLover chapter 17 . 8/10
Wow! Such drama! I read the last life line and I immediately cracked up! The only thing I can't understand is that Nan has enough strength to say that! She still manages to obtain that sense of humor! This is such an amazing story, you don't know how much I love it! Keep up the fantastic work! :)
seelieprincess chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Did you purposefully quote Pocahontas? :)
Guest chapter 22 . 6/9/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY IT WAS SO PERFECT!
VioletRose136 chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
Love this! Cute and funny!
VioletRose136 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
You wouldn't happen to be a fan of Pocahontas, would you? :-) I loved this chapter. So cute! So well written! Eeek.
tardisinthesgc chapter 22 . 7/18/2014
this story made me so happy!
Cookiecutter97 chapter 22 . 4/2/2014
Beautiful Story! I loved every plot and twist to it. Well written and I look forward to more of your stories in the future. :)
Just Me chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
This was brilliant! Words can't describe how amazingly wonderful it was.
Ali chapter 22 . 1/29/2014
I loved this story! If you wanted to write another one, how about a Samantha Parkington one? I love the way you write!
Ali chapter 22 . 1/29/2014
I loved this! If you want to write another story how about a Samantha one next! Maybe with a little Eddie thrown in ;)
danceshoes88 chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
I must say...WOW. I have enjoyed this story ever since you first published it and it is phenomenal! I am somewhat distraught that is has to end, but the ending was wonderful! I love how you incorporated the pair of Sunday breeches into the epilogue, that was quite creative! Throughout reading this story, I have laughed and cried and overall, it is one of my favorites out there (and that is saying quite a bit, considering I have read an infinite amount of Fanfictions). I also want to say thanks for creating such an interesting, original, and well-written story! It was honestly a great piece of work!
felicityphoenix chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
Wonderful! What a fantastic ending! A little sad that its over, but happy that it ended with such happiness for the both of them! Thank you for this fabulous story, I enjoyed every chapter immensely! :D
Ilovereadingtoomuch chapter 21 . 1/24/2014
That was so amazing! I've loved this whole story! Is there going to be a part 3, if so, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon.